Where to get a kitchen delivered/installed fast and reliable?

8 posts in this topic

Hi group,
I would like to get some recommendations about where to buy a kitchen that is good quality, delivery is fast and reliable.
I checked in XXLutz and they said to deliver until the end of October :S. Does anybody have any experience with them? 

what about flammen kuechen? they said to have it for the 1st of October but the reviews said that they are not reliable?

Any recommendation would be appreciated. 

I forgot to mention I have a very tight budget of 4000 max including installation, delivery and appliances (fridge, stove, dishwasher, extractor and microwave). 
Thanks again everyone!

17 hours ago, glorai said:

I have a very tight budget of 4000 max including installation, delivery and appliances

that's a tight budget.  I just spent 800 EUR for delivery and installation of a dishwasher. But the 80 EUR for delivery and installation was worth every penny. 

I once had a good experience buying everything from Ikea and having a handyman put it together for me.  If you've got a vehicle to transport the pieces in, that can avoid delivery cost and get you another day's labor out of the handyman. 

But I am pretty sure I still spent more than 4000.  Depends on how many cabinets you get I suppose. 

You could ask e.g. XXLutz whether they are selling showroom kitchens. In 1996 we got a 70% discount on one.

If you are on a tight budget, why not look on Ebay Kleinanzeige?

There are always kitchens or parts thereof on offer, and quite often you can get a good bargain there without having to spend too  much.

If you stick to white units, it´s not so difficult to get a complete "matching" kitchen.

Try the big furniture stores like mobile max mobile, roller , poco. Etc. I dont live in munich so dont know what is there. The time issue can be resolved by asking which brand ships faster before you start confguring it. Each stores have mutiple brands and some are much faster than others. Also if you can make a preconfiguered sale kitchen that they advertise work they sometimes can ship fast. The more you customize the longer it can take. As mentioned if you can buy a display kitchen they are changing out then super quick and cheap. 4 k will buy a lot of kitchen installed and easily cover all appliances. I spent 6700 but have closets, eating area, backsplash, lights oversized upper cabinets, big frig and apothoke cabinets, special sink and faucet. Without the upgrades and normal cabinets sizes would have reduced price by 2k or more easily.  You aslo save money by not putting the frig and dishwasher in cabinets  and getting stand alone appliances

On 17/07/2021, 22:27:47, RedMidge said:

You may need to be more specific- unless you do mean Ireland?!!

Sorry, I mean in Munich!