Illegals being trafficked downstairs - landlady useless

79 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, balticus said:

Just some routine, predictable implications / accusations of xenophobia, racism, and wanting to stone people to death, i.e. a typical thread on TT.    Yawn. 

Like you innocently asking if the neighbors in question were Romani (e.g. Gypsies) instead of Romanians - as if that would justify everything?

Yeah, that's not xenophobic or racist at all.

Keep digging, cupcake.

19 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Like you innocently asking if the neighbors in question were Romani (e.g. Gypsies) instead of Romanians - as if that would justify everything?

Keep digging, cupcake.

Well, at least he put it on a section of the forum that ensured it would show up on the landing page so all newcomers can see what we're up against here.

47 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Do you mean "i.e." rather than "e.g."?   Reminds me of a scene from the movie "Get Shorty".  

If they would be "Romani" and not "Romanian", it could explain why they aren't EU citizens.

Don't let that simple explanation deprive you of virtue signaling or outragegasms.

46 minutes ago, dessa_dangerous said:

wow.  I just now noticed the tags on the thread.

:mellow:

Tags?

47 minutes ago, balticus said:

Do you mean "i.e." rather than "e.g."?   Reminds me of a scene from the movie "Get Shorty".  

LOL. When your desire to prove me wrong overrides your need to keep pretending that English isn't your native language.

You walked right into that one, cupcake. Keep digging.

27 minutes ago, Krieg said:

Look under the thread title

DOH!! :lol:

Thanks for that info.

How does that work with tags? Can an OP do that? I have never noticed anything like that before.

When you start a thread it gives you the option to add tags. 

Why I have no idea, or what function they serve other than sitting on the dinky luggage labels under the title. Maybe they are linked to how google prioritizes content? 

1 minute ago, kiplette said:

When you start a thread it gives you the option to add tags. 

Why I have no idea, or what function they serve other than sitting on the dinky luggage labels under the title. Maybe they are linked to how google prioritizes content? 

I think they allow you to search for other content that has the same tags.

Last time I checked, most Romani (and Sinti etc.) living in the EU *were* citizens of an EU country. So much for their alleged illegal status.
Carry on.

That reminds me, Metall! I achieved post-Brexit legality in Germany last week👍. Had to laugh- they didn't even ask about health insurance. 

All Romani and Sinti from EU countries have EU documents-yes. Assuming they were granted one in their home countries.

I'm not sure if some have no documentation at all back home , though , as they are mostly very marginalised. 

And Nicole gave one Romani (or equivalent ) mother some money to take her daughter to the hospital. Many here on Crete are not in the health insurance system.

On 7/14/2021, 3:54:38, Alakhiin said:

I was informed there was a large Romanian family of refugees living under me.

It must be a nightmare if they start playing their accordions. 

Honestly, is there anything worse than accordion music! 

What the hell do I do? 

Mate, life's too long for this kind of rubbish. 

Either move out or take the law into your own hands. 

2 hours ago, El Jeffo said:

LOL. When your desire to prove me wrong overrides your need to keep pretending that English isn't your native language.

It doesn't take a genius to correct your English or fill your arguments / accusations with holes.   

Somehow you see that as a win for you.    Touché!   😂

45 minutes ago, Metall said:

Last time I checked, most Romani (and Sinti etc.) living in the EU *were* citizens of an EU country. So much for their alleged illegal status.
Carry on.

There are Romani (and Sinti etc.) who live outside of the EU, e.g. in Turkey and Serbia.     

You can find the list here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

Hope that helps.  

If I were a Romani living in Rumania or Bulgaria or wherever, I'd be happy to leave. I watched this a couple of weeks or so ago.

Here on Crete in our nearest town, Ierapetra, there are two " types " of behaviour we have noticed over the years amongst the gypsies (sorry, don't know how they self-identify ):

the gangmaster type in a posh car who delivers women up to beg outside LIDL and then they move on to outside other supermarkets. At the end of the shift, the women get picked up in a posh car again.

And there are others in the main shopping area with its restaurants and cafes. Four or five men, smoking away and having a coffee, give instructions to a bunch of the women folk with children and then send them on their way to beg.

You will see the very young mother with a baby in the heat wandering around from cafe to cafe saying " my baby " etc and after a few hours disappearing. Betcha they have to hand over the money to the men. Or else.

They know our car. Not a posh one but red and they recognise it. As soon as we park, we can see the looks and the pointing of fingers. And then they come.

If we're in a good mood- ok. We give money.

If we're stressed  and have our own problems , we try to sneak away , feeling targetted. " Oh, not us again..we're too polite and foreign-looking etc."

Not really judging them that much. Poverty.

I begged on the streets for over 6 months at a certain stage in my life. I learned, amongst other things, a roof over your head and food and some kind of income is your personal country regardless of which passport you have.