Illegals being trafficked downstairs - landlady useless

79 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, dessa_dangerous said:

and when your other friend is john g., who's proven in the past he neither knows nor cares about the difference between psychopathy and schizophrenia, and thinks they should all be stoned to death more or l

It's a real Mensa convention up in here.

Charming post. Have you ever been threatened by a guy with a hammer? Would you play the social worker? PS: he threatened Nicole with a hammer as well. A woman. And hit a teenage boy three times across the head for being a bit noisy in the street. And threatened to kill another neighbour after the arsehole had kicked the other neighbour's dog and the " good " neighbour had complained. The police were called and, apart from smoking, did nothing.

Deal with it, Dessa.

But don't expect charming legal recourse around here- this is a Cretan village and you are out of your Mensa range.

And, no, I don't know the OP from Adam.

So some arsehole threatens you in Berlin tonight? Call social workers?

13 minutes ago, dessa_dangerous said:

It's not a "nerve."  You come in here and equate Romanians with refugees with illegals and have zero proof or explanation.

How is your day going?  

13 minutes ago, dessa_dangerous said:

And your problems are just starting when balticus of all people is the first to rush to your aid in your xenophobia against your neighbors.

And there it is.      

Your experience in the Hilltop neighborhood or Renton is not going to help you understand his situation.     Read with an open mind and try to learn something without trying to virtue signal.  

OP, you keep saying that you're explaining things over and over, but all you've done is adjust your story to fit the original narrative, which makes no sense.

john g., I'm not an idiot, if I feel I'm in danger and can't/won't handle it myself, I'll call the police.  No further questions needed.

balticus, troll elsewhere, thanks.

2 minutes ago, dessa_dangerous said:

OP, you keep saying that you're explaining things over and over, but all you've done is adjust your story to fit the original narrative, which makes no sense.

john g., I'm not an idiot, if I feel I'm in danger and can't/won't handle it myself, I'll call the police.  No further questions needed.

balticus, troll elsewhere, thanks.

Fit the narrative? I believe you're the only one here with pernicious goals Dessa, but you're wasting your energy here. I've had good responses, I've had solid advice and I can act on those. I really don't care for your input, not at the start nor now, thank you. 

24 minutes ago, dessa_dangerous said:

and when your other friend is john g., who's proven in the past he neither knows nor cares about the difference between psychopathy and schizophrenia, and thinks they should all be stoned to death more or l

It's a real Mensa convention up in here.

I'm not an idiot, either. ( Mostly). Twas YOU who brought up the Mensa convention and insulted me indirectly. Schon vergessen?

You will likely remove my post/s by tomorrow. Your power. My dangerous neighbour.

john, you don't know or care about the difference between the mentally ill, psychopaths, and the criminally insane and what's better, you advocate mob justice against these people rather than medical attention or rehabilitation.  You say that the cops won't do anything about the guy in your neighborhood.  Did it occur to you that it is because he is mentally ill and they have a hard time putting a crime on him?  It sucks that the community has to deal with it, it really does.  But to say he is hated and the mob will deal with him is disgusting in my opinion. And yes, there was another time I tried to explain to you that the person in the article YOU POSTED was schizophrenic but you just kept calling him psychopathic and that he was basically scum.  He needed help and was off his meds and did a terrible thing.  But condemning a mentally ill person is really skewed in my opinion and the worst thing was that you did not know the difference and you did not care and you do not care now.  Punkt.

1 hour ago, dessa_dangerous said:

john, you don't know or care about the difference between the mentally ill, psychopaths, and the criminally insane and what's better, you advocate mob justice against these people rather than medical attention or rehabilitation.  You say that the cops won't do anything about the guy in your neighborhood.  Did it occur to you that it is because he is mentally ill and they have a hard time putting a crime on him?  It sucks that the community has to deal with it, it really does.  But to say he is hated and the mob will deal with him is disgusting in my opinion. And yes, there was another time I tried to explain to you that the person in the article YOU POSTED was schizophrenic but you just kept calling him psychopathic and that he was basically scum.  He needed help and was off his meds and did a terrible thing.  But condemning a mentally ill person is really skewed in my opinion and the worst thing was that you did not know the difference and you did not care and you do not care now.  Punkt.

I am not really advocating anything - we stay away from him/ disengage. Basically, karma. His shit. He is the one who called the police to say I had too many dogs ( two at the time and one whom we had taken in at HIS request. " oh, the poor thing.")

And called the police to say we were building illegally- but we weren't. It was his envy/ jealousy and nothing else because he had offered 2,000 euros instead of the market price for a ruin. And it was HE who ended up at the market square and threatened his wife because she was talking to a man - " I will confiscate your passport."

And it was HE who went on Facebook and called us German Nazis because the engineer who came at 8 in the morning in Spring to check some stuff before giving the green light to the next phase of the work was " suffering in 50 degrees heat " and this was slavery! 

I always thought you were a Women's Libber, Dessa. I was wrong.

You approve of such shitty macho behaviour? I don't.

I am just saying let the local society deal with it. This is not Germany. If the authorities won't deal with it, well bollocks to them. I am not Greek or fluent in the local dialect.

Should I be Mother Theresa?

There are a number of people in the village with mental problems. I am nice to them and they are nice to me but if you think I should care about him? I don't. He is fucking dangerous. 

This is NOT Germany with its social services, ok?

Und Du bist echt weltfremd!👍😩

PS: don't like English football hooligans, either.

Am I a bad person?😂

Social worker available for the yobs who attacked an Italian and kicked him in the face?  Do you have an understanding for that?

1 hour ago, dessa_dangerous said:

Off his meds? How do you know that? I don't.I don't know if he's on meds. He needed help? How do you know? Did a terrible thing? Remind me of his sins! Which terrible thing? The list is long of how dangerous he is. 

How would your husband react if a neighbour threatened you with a hammer? " Armes Kind?"

5 minutes ago, john g. said:

Off his meds? How do you know that? I don't.I don't know if he's on meds. He needed help? How do you know?

it was literally written in the article that YOU linked

Don't remember. Maybe it was a sarcastic comment. Link, please. I am prepared to apologise if I was wrong.

Good night! 👍

It can wait till tomorrow and am prepared to apologise if need be. But please be courteous enough not to leave it at this. 

Your friend Alex will hopefully agree!😂

Noblesse oblige!

2 hours ago, Alakhiin said:

I appreciate the honesty cb, I'm on immobilenscout as we speak. And yes, the account was set up following advice from an expat colleague but I think I've logged in twice at this point. Today and when the account was confirmed way back when. This is my only post, aha.  

In my experience it will take 6 to 12 months for you to get a new place you actually may want to stay in long term.

If I were you i'd jump at the first half decent place that I could stay in until I find something I want long term.

2 hours ago, Alakhiin said:

@balticus thankyou for your sincere words, and to those who have offered their advice thank you as well. Seems I've hit a nerve with some.

I Was warned prior to signing up that there are some here who just want to gatekeep and stir the pot, but what doesn't kill you I suppose. 

I don't think you're being really 100% fair there. If you post inaccurate information here people will call you out on it. Try and keep in mind that anyone answering is taking time out of their day to do so and we have enough members who like to stir any pot they feel they can jump in to.

Also, I wouldn't taking any more advice for that colleague if he told you to come here for advice :lol:

Came here for the drama and all I've got was ramblings between the king of "Just asking questions", "Fresh air " and our admin.   What a dissappointment, last time I checked Romania was in the EU and walking in and out of your apartment at 2 am was legal.   Maybe they like to take fresh air at those hours? Just asking.

40 minutes ago, Krieg said:

Came here for the drama and all I've got was ramblings between the king of "Just asking questions", "Fresh air " and our admin.   What a dissappointment, last time I checked Romania was in the EU and walking in and out of your apartment at 2 am was legal.   Maybe they like to take fresh air at those hours? Just asking.

No nerves have been hit™

Just some routine, predictable implications / accusations of xenophobia, racism, and wanting to stone people to death, i.e. a typical thread on TT.    Yawn. 

Make sure you get sunshine and exercise with that fresh air.   😇

I didn't bother to mention my nasty neighbour happens to be French! That might have brought about accusations I am anti-French!😂

It is relevant in context, by the way. He thinks all Germans are Nazis. And even called me one! Have the ranting stored!!

20 hours ago, Alakhiin said:

Hi all,

I have made this account just to post here and ask what to do about all of this.

Then why didn't you post in January when you opened the account? Whiff of BS is strong on this one. Saddo, that you?