Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

"Paigo"

3 posts in this topic

Hi all, 

My tenant just received a letter from someone or something called 'Paigo' saying that she owes then money for 'rundfunk' - presumably broadcast charges.

As this is paid by me and is one per apartment, is this legit? A quick Google tells me that this bunch  Paigo, could well be scammers or unprofessional deot collectors. Probably both.

SHe did get letters from GEZ, but did nothing (kind of on my advice, as I knew it was paid).

Can we tell them to fuck off, ignore our,  or just tell them its been paid, or is this something she should be concerned about?

Thanks in advance,

Paul.

30 minutes ago, PaulDB said:

SHe did get letters from GEZ, but did nothing (kind of on my advice, as I knew it was paid).

That was a mistake, sorry. If she had answered and given them your subscriber number, there wouldn't have been a problem. Now the matter has been passed to a collection agency, so it will be more difficult to solve. Paigo has bad reviews on Google because nobody likes debt collectors, but they're legit.

30 minutes ago, PaulDB said:

Can we tell them to fuck off, ignore our,  or just tell them its been paid, or is this something she should be concerned about?

You need to get in touch with the Rundfunkagentur and explain the situation. Hopefully it will be resolved at no cost to you.

I agree with El Jeffo.

I was the one paying the Rundfunkbeitrag for a 5 person WG.

Whenever my flatmates received a letter from the GEZ, they just filled in my subscriber number and sent it back.