Clarification on Der Bebauungsplan

5 posts in this topic

Hello People, 

Hope you are doing fine and safe.

I am planning to buy a property about 620 sq. mts in a town, it has as attached shown in the  Der Bebauungsplan

I am getting conflicting information from each builder,

1. could you kindly let me know what is the maximum wohnfläche I can build `?

1.1) will this also include wohnfläche i build should include keller + Garage + carport what will be I left with ?

2. I could see that I can only build Ground + dachgeschoss? is that correct ?

Thank you so much for your help and support in advance.

Thanks in advance, much appreciated

E1.jpg

23 minutes ago, Leo Nishanth said:

1. could you kindly let me know what is the maximum wohnfläche I can build `?

Wohnfläche 0.38*620= 235.6m2

1.1) will this also include wohnfläche i build should include keller + Garage + carport what will be I left with ?

No... Dont make Keller height more than certain height. If its below then Keller area will not be counted as WF. 

2. I could see that I can only build Ground + dachgeschoss? is that correct ?

You can build 235 in ground floor itself. Then the dachgesososs will just be an small attic. If you want to divide the area that's also possible.. Like 170 ground, 60 Dachgesososs. What's important is that roof slanting  should be within 28 - 40°

Thank you so much for your help and support in advance.

Thanks in advance, much appreciated

E1.jpg

3 minutes ago, vivanco said:

Wohnfläche 0.38*620= 235.6m2

No... Dont make Keller height more than certain height. If its below then Keller area will not be counted as WF. 

Thank you @vivanco for the explanation... but someone who recently built a house told me that "Garage + Carport + Balcony + Garden Deck" is part of this Wohnfläche, is my understanding incorrect ?

@vivanco also what is the difference between E1 and E2, is that one within the circle ,38 and ,76 should be taken as WF ? why are there two ,38 in E1 and 0,38 and ,76 in E2 ?

E1 and E2.jpg

1 hour ago, Leo Nishanth said:

Thank you @vivanco for the explanation... but someone who recently built a house told me that "Garage + Carport + Balcony + Garden Deck" is part of this Wohnfläche, is my understanding incorrect ?

1 hour ago, Leo Nishanth said:

I don't think they come in Wohnfläche. But please do check with local official. Generally they could be  partially counted in  for rented building. 

45 minutes ago, Leo Nishanth said:

@vivanco also what is the difference between E1 and E2, is that one within the circle ,38 and ,76 should be taken as WF ? why are there two ,38 in E1 and 0,38 and ,76 in E2 ?

E1 and E2.jpg

I think

E1 = Einzel Haus with 1 Wohneinheit 

E2 = Einzel Haus with 2 Wohneinheit 

So if you go for E1, you can have just one full floor of maximum 0.38%  ie 235m2. If you go with E2, you can build two full floor, ground and first each having maximum of 0.38% area making combined area of 0.76%. The ll in the circle in first row of E2 tells how many full floor you can build. In E1 you can fuild one full floor. So with E2 you can build 2 dwelling unit.