Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Road Trip from Munich to the Beach! Lignano Sabbiadoro vs Bibione vs Grado

2 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone, I will try to be short. Please I need some recommendations to the above mentioned areas? We're planning my husband and I to go just for a long weekend to get some Vitamin SEA after one year of Lockdown :( so can anyone help and suggest the best place in mid July or August where could be not extremely crowded (I know might be Impossible) but just crossing all fingers if any still hidden not very well know area 🤣🤣 that we could go during this time??? and at least try to enjoy a Safe walk on the Sandy beach ? PLEASE HELP!!!!! or if any other better recommendations in this area are also welcomed! THANKS to allllllll...

I personally like Grado. We sail over there every year so we stay in the marina on our boat. I don't know about the beaches other than I see long, sandy ones on our approach and there are many people walking through town with their beach chairs and such. There are some good restaurants and not so good. I enjoy shopping for clothes there. It's basically just another quaint, historical, Italian town on the water. Excellent coffee and gelato, of course!