Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Appointment for Blue Card still pending - Auslanderbehorde Nuremberg

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have a job which starts on 01.07 and I still did not get any reply from the ausländerbehörde Nuremberg however I submitted a request for an appointment on 13.05. The problem is that I cannot start working because I have no prior visa which allows me to work (my previous visa is aupair) and I'm afraid if the process takes a lot of time especially that I'm almost out of money. I can only wait for the month of July not more!

Does anybody had the same situation ?

How much time does it take generally to get a reply for an appointment in Nuremberg ?

Is there an accleration process in Germany which the company can go through to be able to start exactly on 01st July ?

I really appreciate your opinions and advice.

Best regards.

Can you go in person to ask about an appointment? What about your employer contacting the Ausländerbehörde. Is that a possibility? Maybe someone has better ideas, but this is what I'd suggest.

As far as I know, it is not possible to access the Foreign Office even to ask questions (due to Corona). Before it was possible but now you can access only if you have already an appointment.

I think many people are in my situation awaiting for appointment.

I talked with my employer and they said they will contact them probably this week. However, it is already late.

BR.