Mein Elster Anlage N, what happened to line 48?

3 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm doing my tax return myself this year. My VLH adviser used to put half her fee in line 48 with the description "berufl. Anteil am Mitgliedsbeitrag im Lohnsteuerhilfeverein i.H. von xxx€"

She put the other half under Anlage V. Now I am using Mein Elster and under the heading 14 - Weitere Werbungskosten (soweit nicht steuerfrei ersetzt) in Anlage N there is just a dropdown menu for line 47 ("Sonstiges (zum Beispiel Bewerbungskosten, Kontoführungsgebühren)") but none of the items are appropriate and then line 48 is now the total of the above Werbungskosten. Can I no longer enter 50% of the VLH membership fee in Anlage N? If so, where and how?

Thanks a lot

Edit: I had to pay income tax in advance (Vorauszahlungen) in 2020. Am I correct when I state that these payments are not entered into Mein Elster and I just withhold this already paid amount when the Steuerbescheid arrives (assuming they haven't deducted it on the Bescheid)?

18 hours ago, murphaph said:

Edit: I had to pay income tax in advance (Vorauszahlungen) in 2020. Am I correct when I state that these payments are not entered into Mein Elster and I just withhold this already paid amount when the Steuerbescheid arrives (assuming they haven't deducted it on the Bescheid)?

For me it happened exactly like that, didnt put anything and it comes on the Bescheid as "bereits getilgt " 

For me it came only on the paper Formular by mail. Received an email with electronic Bescheid 2dqys early and this was still not mentioned

Thanks for the clarification on the second point. Luckily I requested a paper Bescheid then!