Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

French Spain Portugal electronic toll

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am planning to travel to Portugal through France Spain and of course Portugal o am trying to understand if there is any service that allows me from Germany to order the electronic devices to drive through the tolls without stop.

I have found some services online but don't allow or don't ship to Germany. 

It would be great if there would be a "all in one"service for all three countries.

Has anyone tips on this?

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

Just stop at the first gas station in Portugal and buy it on the spot.

Yes I know I can even register the card at the border (but not for viaverde), was looking for something in advance and specially France 

1 hour ago, snowingagain said:

I have no idea if this is a scam, or wildly expensive or anything but here is a link where (it says) you can get car tag for all 3 countries.   

Buy Your Tag | Secure Tag Subscription | Télépéage (emovis-tag.co.uk)

Der elektronische Badge funktioniert auf Autobahnen in Spanien, Portugal und Italien | Bip&Go (bipandgo.com)

Thanks,I had found these

The first link asks for a UK mobile number to register

The second link, when I choose Germany as the delivery and invoice country it says that is not compatible with the order (which is strange as the website is in German)

This Bip&Go was something I was looking for, one tag serving the 3 countries, so if anyone knows alternatives let me know

:ph34r: just to uupdate that I had a brain freeze while. ordering BipandGo and was selecting shipping to France and putting a German address (the error was not clear)

So now I have ordered one to try.i have checked some.reviews and it seems okay. I can try to write a review for it after i got it.

Thank you once again