B-Ware electronics

4 posts in this topic

Members,

In the mediamarkt listing I see one of my old favourite mobile phone under the Tag B-ware.

Is it a refurbished device or a mild defective unit or Live display units in the shops?

Under which category exactly it would be from Mediamarkt/saturn.?

After see the product listing I was bit tempted also feeling nostalgic.

Any experience.

Refurbished would be "generalüberholt". "B-Ware" means fully functional but with minor blemishes. Those could be e.g. that the packaging is missing/damaged or that it has a few scratches etc.

I have bought B-Ware phones in the past without a problem.  It's most likely a phone that somebody bought online and returned, didn't like it, buyers remorse or whatever.  It's possible that it was returned due to a defect but as they say, their B-Ware phones are tested and they guarantee them for 1 year.

From Media Markt Website:

*Bei diesem Produkt handelt es sich um ein umfassend technisch geprüftes und aufbereitetes Gebrauchtgerät. Das Ladegerät inklusive Kabel und der Kopfhörer bzw. das Headset sind neu und entsprechen dem Lieferumfang des Originalzubehörs. Hinweis: Hierbei handelt es sich um den Kauf eines gebrauchten Produkts. Die Verjährung der Gewährleistung für gebrauchte Produkte beträgt 1 Jahr ab Kaufdatum.

Thanks for your response pals.

Also I was little confused for "B-Ware" products for "Beware" :D