Opinion: what do we expect after this covid-crisis???

5 posts in this topic

Hello Folk,

I just open this thread to ask (and share) some opinion about the next steps coming after covid: do you think taxes will be increased? In which sector? Stocks? Housing? Employment salary??

Are there discussion already in place? And what do you think will be done??

Why would taxes be increased?

IMO there will be an economical boom for 2 years and a sovereign debt crisis within 3-4 years.

1 hour ago, MikeMelga said:

Why would taxes be increased?

IMO there will be an economical boom for 2 years and a sovereign debt crisis within 3-4 years.

I read somewhere that people working from home would be getting a 5% tax reduction. It was a while ago so I can't ay if that info has changed, I also can't say which tax will be reduced.

Could juts be the church tax :lol:

Any prognostic would be speculation, this thing will occupy us for the next five years at least. But if I were to speculate I would say that the rich will get richer, the middle class will slide to the poor and the inequity gap will widen, it´s already tending to this but Corvid will accelerate the process. Vanity projects like environmental protection or social programs and foreign aid will get their funding cut and the big winner will be China.