DeLonghi Toaster Oven E024302 - like new

27 posts in this topic

Like-new DeLonghi toaster oven, model E024302. Purchased from Amazon, used it for ca. one month. Works wonderfully, but wife says it's "too big" for our little kitchen. Forced to buy a smaller version, but now I have this large one which I cannot return. All parts are included, it's a full set and still shiny, no greasy chicken was cooked in it, I promise! It's yours for 40 euro and can be delivered to your door (within the Munich area).

Not to worry, I'll be wearing a proper mask :-)  Cheers!

Outside view.jpg

Inside view.jpg

Baking tray.jpg

DeLonghi E024302 box.jpg

I just read so many ads from men selling stuff blaming the wife as if it is relevant to the item being sold.

Just now, fraufruit said:

I just read so many ads from men selling stuff blaming the wife as if it is relevant to the item being sold.

My intent was not to offend, apologies if that were the tone perceived. I accept full responsibility for the mistaken purchase and subsequent need to sell the item in question.

4 minutes ago, RedMidge said:

Looks a great bargain- and so clean! I bought a new toaster oven, just because I could not get the old one clean!

It's super clean! and btw, I agree with fraufruit.

I could have just said it was too big. No sense dragging my wife into my mess... I see the mistake of my ways. I'd like to edit my post...I tried but it seems that I can only edit the title. I will mess around with it a bit more.

Not offended at all and I like what Red Midge said. Ours got icky so we replaced it with a toaster. Sometimes regretting when we have to heat up the oven for a few things.

Good luck getting rid of it.

45 minutes ago, RedMidge said:

Looks a great bargain- and so clean! I bought a new toaster oven, just because I could not get the old one clean!

😂

In town today, I bought a new kettle for the office... not because I couldn’t get the old one clean.. I just couldn’t be bothered !

1 hour ago, Gatson said:

Like-new DeLonghi toaster oven, model E024302. Purchased from Amazon, used it for ca. one month. Works wonderfully, but wife says it's "too big" for our little kitchen. Forced to buy a smaller version, but now I have this large one which I cannot return. All parts are included, it's a full set and still shiny, no greasy chicken was cooked in it, I promise! It's yours for 40 euro and can be delivered to your door (within the Munich area).

Not to worry, I'll be wearing a proper mask :-)  Cheers!

Outside view.jpg

Inside view.jpg

Baking tray.jpg

DeLonghi E024302 box.jpg

Does it come with instructions on how to toast your mask?😊

2 hours ago, RedMidge said:

john g, I'd recommend against sterilizing your mask with this toaster, although it's large enough to hold a few!! ;-)

25 minutes ago, Gatson said:

john g, I'd recommend against sterilizing your mask with this toaster, although it's large enough to hold a few!! ;-)

Got a new mask today! I bought a face cream and the adoring lady fans at the pharmacy gave me it as a present!😂

Mind you, I had to stay outside the shop- no one allowed in!😟

( Am in Greece )

Have to change the locks on the door, Gatson😂

Have to swat the lady folks away like flies! 
Can’t remember which eau de cologne I have today  but it must be mind- blowing. 
I am even getting Skype messages from Eastern European women , young and things like that! I tell them I am old and tired and not interested but they are persistent!

Don’t know why! 😂

Do you think they want my toaster details?😂

:D

Oxi! ( Greek for no!)..

It is because I am irresistible and gorgeous and things like that! 😂

And because those Eastern European women know the lockdown in our village is maybe loosening and I can get a hair and beard trim ( and pedicure and manicure😂) on Tuesday!

Sheer jealousy!!! My money and generous tip will be spent elsewhere!!!

7 minutes ago, john g. said:

It is because I am irresistible and gorgeous and things like that! 😂

- if you pay me enough, I`ll agree with you there ;)

Oh no, Rob...that reminds me of an embarrassing moment in my life at a post office in Harburg when I was between relationships.. the lady behind the pre-Corona Kasse was gorgeous and I slipped her a note..” würdest Du fuer 200 Euro mit mir schlafen? Aber nur wenn Du das Geld übrig hast.”

She blushed. I think I did as well!

( ok, it wasn’t that embarrassing😂)

😂😂😂

Can’t get away with that stuff anymore. My teeth keep falling out. I would have to up the price!

25 minutes ago, robinson100 said:

- if you pay me enough, I`ll agree with you there ;)

Gentleman here without a toaster! You are priceless👍