Is anybody cutting their own hair?

83 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, LukeSkywalker said:

Are you somehow related to Chewbacca by any chance 馃?

Don't think so ... I'm not one of his 'heirs', if that's what you mean. :P

On 3/2/2021, 3:36:37, fraufruit said:

The hair color does ruin the elastic thingies on the mask.

Why would you want to colour your hair? With my grey hair I pass as aged 65 which allows me to shop before 10a.m. Only once has the security guard at Lidl asked for proof of age (and refused entry).

:D that is so funny Jeba :D (stopped doing mine yonks ago and naturally streaky silver fox looks way, way better than synthetic monochrome, slightly clashing withnatural skin tone... you can see why the hairdressers go out of their way to butcher me, especially when I influence their other clients :ph34r:)

3 hours ago, jeba said:

With my grey hair I pass as aged 65 which allows me to shop before 10a.m.

I don't shop. I have people for that.

ETA - For that matter, I don't do anything before 10 a.m.

4 hours ago, jeba said:

With my grey hair I pass as aged 65 which allows me to shop before 10a.m. Only once has the security guard at Lidl asked for proof of age (and refused entry).

Next time bring a rollator 馃.

29 minutes ago, kaffeemitmilch said:

And now FLORISTS!

What! are florists now cutting their own hair!

I am getting used to my long hair. I can聽 run my fingers through it while I am online.聽 Its really quite sexy. Apart from the tuft that grows at the front. Behing that聽there is a bald聽area . Then the rest of my mane. I sometimes look like a unicorn.

1 hour ago, colincostello said:

I am getting used to my long hair. I can聽 run my fingers through it while I am online.聽 Its really quite sexy. Apart from the tuft that grows at the front. Behing that聽there is a bald聽area . Then the rest of my mane. I sometimes look like a unicorn.

Put hairspray in it.聽 Own your unicorn style.

My sister said that her neighbour got hair transplants to fill in his receding hairline.聽 It continued to recede so now he has two horns.聽 \../

Been cutting mine since my Frisoer rounded the price up when the 鈧瑄ro was introduced, 2002

I've been cutting mine since last March of 2020.聽 I bought a hair cutting kit and since the Friseur didn't want to do Hausbesuch, the hell with her.聽 It looks good enough for me.聽 And I cut my wife's hair too..聽 Saved a couple hundred euros !!

Frankly, just when you think they can't do any worse, they do. My hair is an unholy unflattering mess. And gets ever worse no matter where I go. As does the hair of those around me. Think I will also grab the lawnmower next time. It will be free at least.

If only our local hairdressers were as sharp as their scissors.

Aber bitte nicht vergessen: Was Frisoere koennen, koennen nur Friseure:)

Can anyone supply interesting names of barbers shops? I have seen British Hairways and Haircut 100

3 hours ago, Fietsrad said:

Can anyone supply interesting names of barbers shops? I have seen British Hairways and Haircut 100

Hair-Reinspaziert
Vier-Haareszeiten

Kamm in