Twice-impeached former single-term President Donald "Jenius" T**** and his lackeys

326 posts in this topic

Some more from his disgusting minions...

"Trump officials bragged about pressuring CDC to alter Covid reports, emails reveal""

Congressional investigators have released emails and documents that show Department of Health and Human Services appointees under former President Donald Trump regularly bragged about their efforts to influence researchers’ reports on the coronavirus.

Trump appointees succeeded on several occasions in changing language and influencing the tone of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports, which offer weekly public updates on scientists’ findings.

In one example, Trump officials successfully pressured the CDC to change the opening line to a report and called it a “small victory but a victory nonetheless and yippee!!!”

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/09/trump-officials-bragged-about-pressuring-cdc-to-alter-covid-reports-emails-reveal-.html

The US Treasury Department states that Russian agent Konstantin Kilimnik provided Russian intelligence agencies with the internal Trump campaign polling/strategy data he received from Manafort and Gates in 2016.

Konstantin Kilimnik (Kilimnik) is a Russian and Ukrainian political consultant and known Russian Intelligence Services agent implementing influence operations on their behalf. During the 2016 U.S. presidential election campaign, Kilimnik provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy. Additionally, Kilimnik sought to promote the narrative that Ukraine, not Russia, had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. In 2018, Kilimnik was indicted on charges of obstruction of justice and conspiracy to obstruct justice regarding unregistered lobbying work. Kilimnik has also sought to assist designated former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych. At Yanukovych’s direction, Kilimnik sought to institute a plan that would return Yanukovych to power in Ukraine.

13 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Part of the reason why Biden has put the hammer down on Russia.

Makes you wonder why the previous administration didn't do anything.

Oh yeah - attacking your boss is a bad career move.

I will go ahead and put this whole thing right here if you don't mind -

Colorado state Rep. Ron Hanks (R) is facing criticism after he made a lynching joke on the state House floor and argued that the Three-Fifths Compromise of 1787 “was not impugning anyone’s humanity.”

The newly elected lawmaker, who was part of the insurrectionist mob that marched on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, was mistakenly introduced as Rep. Lynch during debate on a bipartisan bill to strengthen civics education in Colorado public schools. (There is a Colorado lawmaker named Mike Lynch).

“Being called Mr. Lynch might be a good thing for what I’m about to say. No, just kidding,” Hanks began.

He then defended the Three-Fifths Compromise, the agreement reached at the nation’s founding that counted slaves as three-fifths of a person when determining a state’s population.

“Going back to the founding, and going back to the three-fifths, and I heard the comments and I appreciate them, and I respect them. But the Three-Fifths Compromise, of course, was an effort by non-slave states to try to reduce the amount of representation that the slave states had,” he said. “It was not impugning anybody’s humanity.”

Hearing dissent in the chamber, Hanks asked, “Is this really racist to be talking about what the Three-Fifths Compromise was?”

“I don’t think so, and I think it’s important. It’s part of the civics lesson here. It was brought up, and it merits discussion.”

Several members of the Colorado Democratic Party condemned the comments in an emailed statement, called on Hanks to apologize, and asked state and House Republican leadership to join them in denouncing the comments.

“To call the comments made by Mr. Hanks today disgusting and ignorant would be a gross understatement,” said Shenika Carter, chair of the African Diaspora Initiative of the Colorado Democratic Party,

“For him to downplay the indisputable, historical fact that enslaved Black people were treated as less a person’s worth both in law and in practice is offensive and beneath the dignity of our state legislature.”

Halisi Vinson, executive director of the Colorado Democratic Party, said Hanks was trying to “whitesplain the historical experience of Black people in our country.”

“The fact that Representative Hanks thought it would be appropriate to make a ‘joke’ about lynching ― especially at a time when we’re seeing a rise of racially motivated assaults on people of color across our country ― is utterly despicable.”

Exactly 100 days since the 6 January riot that saw a pro-Trump mob storm the US Capitol, prosecutors have their first guilty plea.

Jon Schaffer, 53, a member of the Oath Keepers militia group, pleaded guilty to two charges - obstruction of an official proceeding and entering a restricted building with a dangerous weapon.

Schaffer, who is also a heavy metal guitarist in the band Iced Earth, had originally faced six charges including using a chemical irritant designed for grizzly bears on police officers during clashes.

He turned himself to FBI agents in Indiana two weeks after his arrest, and after a photo of him inside the Capitol wearing a hat reading "Oath Keepers Lifetime Member" appeared on the front pages of US newspapers.

He is facing 30 years in prison and is expected to co-operate with investigators.

Only the best people -

A former top Environmental Protection Agency official appointed by former President Donald Trump withheld warnings to an Illinois community about a toxic gas linked to several cancers that was being emitted by local plants, the EPA’s Office of Inspector General revealed in a news report.

Bill Wehrum was the assistant administrator of the EPA’s Office for Air and Radiation in 2018 when EPA officials in Illinois became concerned about elevated levels of ethylene oxide at the Sterigenics sterilizing plant in Willowbrook.

The federal government has linked the gas to lymphoma, leukemia, and stomach and breast cancers. The local administrator “wanted to immediately release” air monitoring results to the public by posting them on the agency’s website to “avoid another public health emergency like the Flint, Michigan, drinking water crisis,” according to the IG report, which was released Thursday.

But Wehrum, who had been an attorney for gas, oil and coal companies, ordered officials to “not release monitoring results to the public,” said the investigative report, which was requested by Congress...

the rest

Local Idiot Josh Hawley put his foot in it again -

On Jan. 6, Hawley raised a fist of support to a crowd of pro-Trump protesters in Washington D.C., just hours before many of those same people attacked the U.S. Capitol. Afterward, he continued to object to certifying the election results in two states in an attempt to cancel out millions of American votes.

Hawley’s actions cost him donors as well as his initial book deal, although he quickly found a new publisher. He has since complained ceaselessly about being censored and has done so unironically via numerous national TV appearances, a front-page editorial in The New York Post and, presumably, in his forthcoming book.

Hawley’s latest tweet ― using big tech to complain about big tech while promoting his book on big tech for sale via big tech ― caused his name to trend on Twitter as critics called him out for one of his most clueless comments yet:

comments here

14 hours ago, AlexTr said:

Well, federal investigators have just served a search warrant on Giuliani's New York apart.

You have to love it.

There's gonna be some "Just for Men" sweat running down that old jackass's face.

My first thought was 'what do they expect to find there, he's not going to be stupid enough to have any thing in his flat that could incriminate himself or Trump'.

Then a second thought popped in 'this is a guy who organized a press conference in front of a garden center'.

They'll probably clear up a lot of mysteries in there. 

14 minutes ago, cb6dba said:

My first thought was 'what do they expect to find there, he's not going to be stupid enough to have any thing in his flat that could incriminate himself or Trump'.

Then a second thought popped in 'this is a guy who organized a press conference in front of a garden center'.

They'll probably clear up a lot of mysteries in there. 

Come on, it's Rudy. You just know he has a big box labeled "CRIMES!" in his storage room.

One report said that there was a message shared with the DOJ by some Giuliani confrere that had Giuliani saying that he was going to ditch one of his mobile numbers soon. That's why they got to urgent search warrant. It was in documents submitted by Parnas in December,  but Barr's team tried to bury it. Then, the GOP slowed Garland's confirmation. It really does look like a pattern of conspiracy to obstruct.

8 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

It really does look like a pattern of conspiracy to obstruct.

I wonder who else was involved. :P

25 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

I wonder who else was involved. :P

Well, the DOJ also served a search warrant on Victoria Toensing, one of the most idiotic of the pro-Trump, stop-the-stealers. So, I hope DiGenova gets caught up as well. Think about it. Giuliani and Toensing have files and electronics seized and Ali Alexander and Nick Fuentes are on the no-fly list. The DOJ knows something about the funding of the Stop the Steal bullshit and it's gonna hurt.

Well, well, well, if it isn't the consequences of your own actions.

Greenberg wrote a confession letter for Roger Stone to give to Trump in an effort to gain a pardon. Stone requested payment in the most ham-fisted pay-to-play in a while.

A confession letter written by Joel Greenberg in the final months of the Trump presidency claims that he and close associate Rep. Matt Gaetz paid for sex with multiple women—as well as a girl who was 17 at the time.

“On more than one occasion, this individual was involved in sexual activities with several of the other girls, the congressman from Florida’s 1st Congressional District and myself,” Greenberg wrote in reference to the 17-year-old.

“From time to time, gas money or gifts, rent or partial tuition payments were made to several of these girls, including the individual who was not yet 18. I did see the acts occur firsthand and Venmo transactions, Cash App or other payments were made to these girls on behalf of the Congressman.”

The letter, which The Daily Beast recently obtained, was written after Greenberg—who was under federal indictment—asked Roger Stone to help him secure a pardon from then-President Donald Trump.

A series of private messages starting in late 2020—also recently obtained by The Daily Beast—shows a number of exchanges between Greenberg and Stone conducted over the encrypted messaging app Signal, with communications set to disappear. However, Greenberg appears to have taken screenshots of a number of their conversations.

“If I get you $250k in Bitcoin would that help or is this not a financial matter,” Greenberg wrote to Stone, one message shows.

“I understand all of this and have taken it into consideration,” Stone replied. “I will know more in the next 24 hours I cannot push too hard because of the nonsense surrounding pardons.”

“I hope you are prepared to wire me $250,000 because I am feeling confident,” Stone wrote to Greenberg on Jan. 13.

Stone thought he was safe using Signal. Greenberg screenshot the exchange. 

18 hours ago, AlexTr said:

Well, the DOJ also served a search warrant on Victoria Toensing, one of the most idiotic of the pro-Trump, stop-the-stealers. So, I hope DiGenova gets caught up as well. Think about it. Giuliani and Toensing have files and electronics seized and Ali Alexander and Nick Fuentes are on the no-fly list. The DOJ knows something about the funding of the Stop the Steal bullshit and it's gonna hurt.

Does this pattern not seem eerily familiar?

Bombshell revelation.   Anonymous leaks.   Sensational headlines.   Surely more to come.   Fizzle.  

Wash, rinse, repeat. 

You never learn.  😎

This fuckwit just doesn't give up -

Donald Trump hinted to cheering Mar-a-Lago guests that the disturbing Arizona ballot audit by a partisan private company could lead to his White House reinstatement.

“Let’s see what they find,” Trump said in remarks captured on video at his Florida golf resort.

“Some very interesting things are happening in Arizona,” he noted in the footage that appeared to be taken Wednesday during his farewell remarks before he heads to New Jersey for the summer. It was posted on TikTok by 45covfefe.

“Let’s see what they find. I wouldn’t be surprised if they found thousands and thousands and thousands of votes” for him, Trump added.

“After that we’ll watch Pennsylvania, and you watch Georgia, then you’re going to watch Michigan and Wisconsin, and you’re watching New Hampshire. They found a lot of votes up in New Hampshire just now ... you saw that?” he added, though it was unclear what Trump was referring to.

“This was a rigged election, everybody knows it, and we’re going to be watching it very closely,” he concluded.

There’s absolutely no evidence it was a rigged election....

the rest