Twice-impeached former single-term President Donald "Jenius" T**** and his lackeys

235 posts in this topic

Some of the legal ramifications he faces:

...The former television reality show host stands to star in another drama of his own making, but this time as a possible criminal defendant. From New York to Atlanta – and parts in between – federal and state prosecutors may be lining up for their shot at the twice-impeached president.

In case anyone forgot, the US attorneys’ office for the southern district of New York previously treated Trump aka “Individual-1” as un-indicted co-conspirator in Michael Cohen’s case. As a result, the confirmation hearings of Joe Biden’s pick for attorney general, Merrick Garland, will certainly be interesting.

prosecutors in Manhattan have the Orange Don and his crew in their cross-hairs. According to court filings and published reports, Cyrus Vance Jr, Manhattan’s district attorney, is investigating the truthfulness of the Trump Organization’s financial reporting and the company’s relationship with Deutsche Bank.

It is not for nothing that Trump again appealed to the US supreme court to quash a subpoena issued to his accountants for eight years of tax returns. Trump previously lost a similar bid last summer.

Back in July, Chief Justice John Roberts derailed Trump’s efforts to shroud his tax filings from Vance’s office. “No citizen, not even the president, is categorically above the common duty to produce evidence when called upon in a criminal proceeding”, wrote Roberts.

For good measure, Brett Kavanaugh, the infamous Trump appointee added: “In our system of government, as this court has often stated, no one is above the law.”

When he lands in Mar-a-Lago just hours from now, his claims of immunity will be ready to wither. Justice department guidelines would no longer preclude the “sovereign district of New York” from re-examining Trump’s role in Cohen’s hush-money payments in the waning days of Trump’s 2016 run to Stormy Daniels, an adult film star, and Karen McDougal, a Playboy model. Former presidents receive less prosecutorial deference.

In addition, Trump’s recent bouts of wrath have given lawyers in Washington and Georgia plenty to ponder. Local authorities in the Peach state are weighing a criminal investigation into his failed efforts to browbeat Brad Raffensperger, the state’s secretary of state, into submission. Trump telling Raffensperger to “find” 11,779 more votes and interfering with election certification may have been a step too far.

And then there is the Trump-fomented insurrection. When Bill Barr, Trump’s second attorney general, lays the blame at his one-time boss’ feet, it is clear that the story is no longer simply about over-zealous House Democrats. Likewise, when Senator Mitch McConnell accuses the president of “feeding the mob lies” and provoking insurrection, conviction of Trump by the US senate is very much on the table.

In a word, Trump’s problems aren’t disappearing. Two separate federal statutes and a law on DC’s books may have criminalized Trump’s exhortations to his devotees to “fight like hell” in the face of his loss, a reality acknowledged by Karl Racine, the District’s attorney general.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jan/20/donald-trump-post-presidency-legal-woes

The "Inauguration crowd size" and Kelly-Anne's subsequent coining of "alternative facts" set the tone of the next four years.

I'm really interested to see how the republicans deal with all this.

Do they let him be impeached and alienate some of his base, even though he then can't run for office again, maybe the could put up another candidate.

Do they leave it as it is and then use the following years to try and work out how to not get him to run for then and not run as an independent.

If it was anyone else i'd bet he doesn't run but gets behind one of his kids, maybe Ivanka (oo-errr) but it's Trump, he will want to run again as his own candidate.

Personally, I have kicked that Mietnomad out of my head. The only further interests I have in him are his trials and convictions. I've ignored things like who he pardoned and why. I don't care. I think way too much has been said about him already and I'm going to focus on a brighter future for all of us.

I truly hope that newsfeeds will follow. The best revenge is not to utter his name.

My only worry and concern right now is Covid. It is enough.

CNN just reported again The Don's administration had:

Absolutely.No.Vaccination.Rollout.Plan.

It was all lies. The USA has to start over from scratch.

I am horrified. Almost half a million are dead, as I predicted on the eve of the election.

I don't think I'll ever tire of hearing about the absolute cock-ups this man and his family are responsible for.  It's like watching a car crash in slow motion, you don't want to look, but can't help it.

54 minutes ago, Metall said:

CNN just reported again The Don's administration had:

Absolutely.No.Vaccination.Rollout.Plan.

It was all lies. The USA has to start over from scratch.

I am horrified. Almost half a million are dead, as I predicted on the eve of the election.

How the hell did they manage to NOT have any plan, that is bloody close to murder 

I'm also waiting for that fantastic health plan he had ready.

I guessed he would have used it in the election but he didn't say anything. So I guessed he was gong to do the 'well, this was my plan but you voted against me' type thing..

Any day now I guess she will tell us all what it as. Any day now.

Any... Day.... Now...

1 hour ago, Metall said:

Is that fantastic health plan part of The Storm? :D :D

One of his mistresses may have *hidden* it somewhere for safe keeping.

Maybe that's why he was always so *grabby*, he never knew who or where it was hidden.

20 hours ago, El Jeffo said:

facts_checked.jpg.8984864300028519242d2e

Fact Check:    False.   😂

While it may be appealing to continue the anger binge of the past 4+ years, it cannot be very healthy.   I have read that anger is 4 times more addictive than crack cocaine for many, but the weight gain from excess levels of cortisol and the long term effects of the stress are not worth the fleeting delusion of virtue one might experience.

Get some fresh air and go for a long walk and terminate the lease of the orange guy living rent free in your head.    Choose Biden's forward looking "dark winter" rather than the dead end path of whataboutism.    

Don't worry!   If a person cannot manage addiction to anger and virtue signalling, there will be plenty of opportunities via topics which are divisive and contentious along with brand new memes to post.   

Good Luck.    🤡

16 hours ago, Metall said:

It was all lies.

No surprise there at all, considering everything they did was based on lies.  It's good they're now in the past and that their most hateful and cruel policies are getting rolled back.

2 hours ago, cb6dba said:

What kind of supporter are you?

Kinda like Trump - full of hot air and bullshit

On 1/21/2021, 11:33:06, El Jeffo said:

facts_checked.jpg.8984864300028519242d2e

Unfortunately true 

Source https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-lies-false-presidency-b1790285.html again

https://www.irishpost.com/news/donald-trump-made-30573-false-claims-during-his-4-years-as-us-president-202015

but you can read it everywhere on the internet, from normally accepted news sites.

Some people need s new set of glasses on this site, maybe its time to have a Balti curry