Einbürgerung brief

3 posts in this topic

The Einbürgerung office sent a letter requesting an Einkommensnachweis. My question is actually a little dumb. I don't write a whole lot of letters in German and don't want to screw this one up. I will be mailing proof of income but wanted to attach a letter saying "hey I am sending you what you requested". Does the below text look alright grammatically? Any other formulations? should I say aus dem xxx Klinikum oder bei, oder von? The second one sounds the most right to me but I am not sure. 

"mit diesem Schreiben erhalten Sie meine Einkommensnachweis von XXXXXXXX Klinikum."  ODER

"mit diesem Schreiben erhalten Sie meine Einkommensnachweis als angestellter Arzt an der XXXX Klinikum " ODER

"mit diesem Schreiben erhalten Sie meine Einkommensnachweis als angestellter Arzt bei der XXXX Klinikum"

I don't think the guy at the other end will really pay much attention, but I would use something like:-

Anbei finden Sie einen Einkommensnachweis für meine Anstellung in der XXX Klinik,

6 minutes ago, pappnase said:

I don't think the guy at the other end will really pay much attention, but I would use something like:-

Anbei finden Sie einen Einkommensnachweis für meine Anstellung in der XXX Klinik,

Thank you! I overthink things a lot when it comes to dealing with Beamte, as small as it may be.