President Joseph R Biden Jr. 46th President of the United States

201 posts in this topic

( tries a different tactic without a smoking Greek!😂):

( By the way, I am not a one trick pony- read a report today about Putin’s childhood and love of the Beatles ( when it was forbidden in the USSR)...😂

2 hours ago, BethAnnBitt said:

That’s certainly true, but I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume good faith until/unless they prove me wrong.  🙏

I gave Trump the same benefit of the doubt.

First hurdle, he can speak like an adult..

Lasted a few minutes.

1 minute ago, jeremytwo said:

"DJT incited the ERECTION"

I've heard this kind of thing is a growing problem.

Unless the people going for it are in some way dysfunctional, in which case the whole never gets moving and the whole thing is just kind of limp.

11 hours ago, BethAnnBitt said:

I think this administration has both a stated desire, as well as a vested interest, in giving them a seat at the table.  That’s an improvement.  🙂

That’s certainly true, but I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume good faith until/unless they prove me wrong.  🙏

Stated desire doesn't really go very far.  

Here is a similar situation. It was just a prop and anyone who did not see it coming got played.    What happened to GF?   He is no longer useful so why does it matter?

https://nypost.com/2020/12/11/blm-says-biden-harris-have-been-silent-on-meeting-request/

‘Congress is going to do what Congress does’: Biden administration confirms hands-off impeachment stance

Joe Biden’s administration offered further confirmation Saturday of its hands-off stance toward the impeachment of the president's immediate predecessor: "Congress is going to do what Congress does," said Kamala Harris’s communications director.

Ashley Etienne's comments on MSNBC — "They're going to take whatever action they want to take," she added — echoed those made Friday by White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Biden's position on a potential Senate conviction of former President Donald Trump.

“He's no longer in the Senate, and he believes that it's up to the Senate and Congress to determine how they will hold the former President accountable, and what the mechanics and timeline of that process will be,” Psaki said in a news briefing.

As is correct and ethically sound, the Biden Administration is staying away from the fray.

It's such a refreshing feeling knowing that President Biden understand his role under the COTUS and doesn't overstep.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has spoken to Joe Biden for the first time since the new US president was inaugurated.

Mr Johnson said on Twitter that he looked forward to "deepening the longstanding alliance" between the UK and the US as they drove a "green and sustainable recovery from Covid-19".

'deepening' seems to be an odd choice of words, is he hoping to drag President Biden down to his own level of incompetence?

I am sure the American women 100m record will be broken in the next future:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/biden-s-trans-rights-agenda-is-bad-news-for-women

Biden’s trans rights agenda is bad news for women and girls

"Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports.'

Let’s be clear about what this means in reality: boys who identify as girls could soon be able to use girls' locker rooms, even if girls using those facilities feel uncomfortable about that. And in school sports, boys who identify as girls could soon be competing alongside girls, despite often having physical advantages, such as being stronger or taller than their peers."

"This is not about me, however; it is about girls in America. If they want to avoid being labelled as transphobic – or worse – they will be expected to make room for boys who identify as girls. And not just in the locker room. Scholarships, bursaries, protected places in politics and public life: everything is up for grabs."

You get what you voted for. - The alternative was the "grab them by the pussy" guy.

Plague or cholera.

I've only heard about the rights of trans people to serve in the military being given back since Trump took it away.

(Can't access your link)

7 hours ago, AnswerToLife42 said:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/biden-s-trans-rights-agenda-is-bad-news-for-women

"Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports.'

Let’s be clear about what this means in reality: boys who identify as girls could soon be able to use girls' locker rooms, even if girls using those facilities feel uncomfortable about that. And in school sports, boys who identify as girls could soon be competing alongside girls, despite often having physical advantages, such as being stronger or taller than their peers."

"This is not about me, however; it is about girls in America. If they want to avoid being labelled as transphobic – or worse – they will be expected to make room for boys who identify as girls. And not just in the locker room. Scholarships, bursaries, protected places in politics and public life: everything is up for grabs."

You get what you voted for. - The alternative was the "grab them by the pussy" guy.

Plague or cholera.

I´ve always felt discriminated against when I was refused entry into the women´s changeroom of my gym just because I´m a man :lol:

10 hours ago, AnswerToLife42 said:

I don`t use the woman's bathroom so I can`t comment on them but seriously when you go for a piss do you look at the bloke next to you pissing to see if he has a dick ?

If he hasn`t got a dick then he`s in one of the stalls sitting down and I can`t see him.

I go in the toilet have a piss then leave I`m not particularly interested in who is in there and which sex they are.

11 hours ago, AnswerToLife42 said:

Plague or cholera.

I don’t even have to read the author’s bio to know that she is a right-wing bluenose.

President Joe Biden's DHS gets to work doing what Trump et al. left undone.

US terrorism alert warns of politically motivated violence

The Department of Homeland Security issued a national terrorism bulletin Wednesday warning of the lingering potential for violence from people motivated by antigovernment sentiment after President Joe Biden’s election, suggesting the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol may embolden extremists and set the stage for additional attacks.

The department did not cite any specific plots, but pointed to “a heightened threat environment across the United States” that it believes “will persist” for weeks after Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration.

It is not uncommon for the federal government to warn local law enforcement through bulletins about the prospect for violence tied to a particular event or date, such as July 4.

But this particular bulletin, issued through the department’s National Terrorism Advisory System, is notable because it effectively places the Biden administration into the politically charged debate over how to describe or characterize acts motivated by political ideology, and suggests it regards violence like the kind that overwhelmed the Capitol as akin to terrorism.

The bulletin is an indication that national security officials see a connective thread between different episodes of violence in the last year motivated by anti-government grievances, including over COVID-19 restrictions, the 2020 election results and police use of force. The document singles out crimes motivated by racial or ethnic hatred, such as the 2019 rampage targeting Hispanics in El Paso, Texas, as well as the threat posed by extremists motivated by foreign terror groups.

A DHS statement that accompanied the bulletin noted the potential for violence from “a broad range of ideologically-motivated actors.”

“Information suggests that some ideologically-motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence,” the bulletin said.

Maybe Biden isn't the POTUS after all-

The claim: President Joe Biden wasn’t legally inaugurated

On Jan. 20, Joe Biden was sworn in as the 46th's president of the United States. As many Americans celebrated, QAnon conspiracy theorists faced disappointment. The prediction that Donald Trump would use his presidency to reveal a cabal of "deep state" pedophiles had proved false.

Since then, conspiracy theorists have searched for signs that the QAnon conspiracy theory could still ring true. Believers are promoting several false claims that the inauguration ceremony was prerecorded and illegitimate.

Conspiracy theorists, like Chris Geo and Gage Nelson, are using their online following to push theories that Biden’s inauguration was fake. Believers argue Trump will prove Biden’s presidency to be illegitimate in a "great awakening" on March 4.

The craziness just doesn't stop, does it?

2 hours ago, fraufruit said:

The best line in the article was Geo’s belief that „a shorter body double replaced Hillary at the inauguration.“  I’m on the sofa recovering from a medical procedure gone amok yesterday and needed a good laugh.  Thx FF.  😂😂😂

2 hours ago, fraufruit said:

The believers might be disappointed if anyone brings up the 20th Amendment to the Constitution.  This amendment changes the inauguration date from March to January and was ratified likely long before any of these sheeple were born.