Bavarian Corona Immunization Online Registration Live

44 posts in this topic

This is the paragraph that I found somewhere on the internet -- it told me to go ahead and register to get immunized - actually it's info from the official government website, from the Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit und Pflege:

https://www.stmgp.bayern.de/coronavirus/impfung/#Impfen_Terminvergabe

• Nutzen Sie die Online-Anmeldung unter www.impfzentren.bayern. Zunächst melden Sie sich über das Registrierungssystem unter Angabe Ihrer für die Priorisierung notwendigen Daten, wie beispielsweise Alter und Berufsgruppe, zur Impfung an. Nachfolgend werden die registrierten Personen mit der aktuell höchsten Priorität entsprechend der Coronaimpfverordnung, je nach Verfügbarkeit der Impftermine von dem für Sie zuständigen Impfzentrum per SMS oder E-Mail zur persönlichen Terminbuchung eingeladen. Die Vergabe der Impftermine orientiert sich an der Zugehörigkeit zu der jeweils aufgerufenen Prioritätengruppe. So wird sichergestellt, dass immer die besonders gefährdeten Menschen zuerst geimpft werden.

Clearly, everyone is allowed to register now and can go ahead and take care of it, and we are assured that our registrations will not block any appointment for anyone with higher priority.  That Pressemeldung telling people not to register if they're not in a prioritized group is unfortunately not linked from that page or even mentioned in the above paragraph, and I didn't run across it when I started from the Ministerium homepage either.  How disorganized of them!  Given that the Bavarian online schooling system mebis also breaks down regularly, even after they had the summer to fix it, and they still have to keep using it, I guess we shouldn't be surprised that the immunization registration also breaks down occasionally.  Germany's not so great with the whole digitalization thing.  Anyway, there's no hurry if you're under 80 anyway... but gee, given that thousands of hospital workers are refusing the doses for now, they might get through the high priority groups quicker than we think.  That's why I signed up asap.

When I registered it went through immediately without a hitch.  I'd guess it depends on traffic, but of course networking problems are the hardest to solve...

Thanks for adding to the discussion, all, gets more eyes on the news.  We need hope right now.  Talk to those folks you know who don't want immunizations and get them to sign up!

I wonder how they want to prevent that people are registering in more than one state? Or how people who are living under the radar and don´t have an official address can register?

Computers. Whilst not under the radar - I have a tax number thanks - I am not in the medical system and can see a problem looming...

4 hours ago, optimista said:

Computers. Whilst not under the radar - I have a tax number thanks - I am not in the medical system and can see a problem looming...

I was talking about different Bundesländer, not countries. They don't ask for proof of residence - at least in Bavaria.