Bavarian Corona Immunization Online Registration Live

44 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MikeMelga said:

I got mine immediately with GMail but my wife took hours to get from Yahoo mail.

What time of the day do you submit your request ??

Maybe its there is a best of of the day to apply

Thanks bye the way

***************************************************************************************************

***************************************************************************************************

*********  IT JUST WORK RIGHT AWAY WITH A GMAIL ACOUNT FOR ME     **********

thanks for tip

Ok, just filled out the form

I selected Asthma in the box with whats wrong with you

I can see it accepted my selection

Clicked weiter/done

Then came up a review page, but no mention of asthma there ???

logged out and back in again

no mention of asthma there ???

clicked to amend the data, the asthma click box that I clicked had been de-selected, so I re-selected it, it showed I had clicked one item.

again clicked weiter/done.

Again the overview page came up, with no mention of asthma.

Seems like its not saving it

6 minutes ago, yesterday said:

Again the overview page came up, with no mention of asthma.

Seems like its not saving it

No idea if it is saving that data or not but are you sure the overview page should be displaying it?

I got my verification via hotmail (Outlook) immediately. It was just before 14:00 when Gen put up the link.

I don't see how email address would matter. They are probably just overloaded or have some kinks to work out.

3 hours ago, MikeMelga said:

I got mine immediately with GMail but my wife took hours to get from Yahoo mail.

Why do you feel the need to register when you are clearly not eligible to be vaccinated at the moment*? You have the technical background to know that if too many people try to access the system at the same time it is liable to crash. Don't you think it is anti-social and counterproductive?

*Note: Considering you frequently talk about being an engineer, I know you don't qualify for a priority appointment for medical personnel. Furthermore, your retirement plans means you are nowhere near 80 years old and you've talked about renting, which precludes you living in a care home.

Although I've never met you, as long as I assume that you've been honest with us, I can confidently say that you are definitely not in the 1st group and most probably not even in the 2nd group.

For everyone living in Bavaria, please READ the info on the official government website!

There is a very easy to understand graphic on who is eligible to receive the vaccine at the moment.

https://www.stmgp.bayern.de/coronavirus/impfung/#Impfen_Reihenfolge

On 1/11/2021, 1:48:45, Gen said:

I've registered already and if they call me because they've opened a jar they can't finish with the people they've planned for that day, I'll be right over.

From the OP. That's why I registered.

41 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

From the OP. That's why I registered.

That is kind of like "Why are you storming Capitol Hill? Someone on the internet told me to do it." :wacko:

The BBC has a really great article on preventing misinformation:

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-51967889

I read the info on the website and I have no idea how she came to that conclusion (I also don't know what she does for a living nor how old she is).

Unfortunately, I am not able to copy the decision tree from the website, but you can find it here: 

https://www.stmgp.bayern.de/coronavirus/impfung/#Impfen_Reihenfolge

https://www.stmgp.bayern.de/presse/corona-impftermin-in-bayern-kann-ueber-das-internet-vorbereitet-werden/

"District Administrator Bernreiter : "With the activation of the registration portal, all modules for registering for a vaccination appointment are now available. Reservations that have already been made will of course continue to be valid, so that a new registration is no longer necessary. Your cooperation simplifies the planning and preparation of your vaccination for us . An urgent request: only register if you actually belong to the prioritized group! We count on your support! "

For his part, Holetschek emphasized: "Therefore, please do not use the registration portal if you do not belong to any of the known priority groups. You will avoid unnecessary checks and queries and accelerate the vaccination of those who are exposed to greater dangers or more severe consequences of infection."

And from today's SDZ

First of all, those people who are assigned to the most endangered risk groups are vaccinated - as very old home residents and, wherever possible, their nurses and employees in Bavaria's clinics. There are a total of three priority groups, which should come in series - including people with disabilities, diabetics, doctors, carers and people with severe chronic diseases. The Barmer health insurance company, for example, offers a good overview of the prioritization groups at  www.barmer.

But new questions have long arisen, such as: When all prioritized groups have had the vaccination, will those who have already registered online come first? The Ministry of Health only gave an evasive answer to this on Tuesday: "For all other citizens - in a later phase - decentralized vaccinations will be provided by the doctors in private practice." Now only members of priority groups one and two should be registered, for example people over the age of 70, "pre-ill people or employees in medical facilities". Others should refrain from registering.

4 hours ago, yesterday said:

What time of the day do you submit your request ??

Maybe its there is a best of of the day to apply

Thanks bye the way

*********  IT JUST WORK RIGHT AWAY WITH A GMAIL ACOUNT FOR ME     **********

thanks for tip

Tried both a few minutes after this post was created, I guess around 1pm.

BTW, I have multiple Gmail accounts and have them all forward to a single account. For example one of the accounts is only used for very important emails, as it includes my name.

2 hours ago, engelchen said:

Why do you feel the need to register when you are clearly not eligible to be vaccinated at the moment*? You have the technical background to know that if too many people try to access the system at the same time it is liable to crash. Don't you think it is anti-social and counterproductive?

*Note: Considering you frequently talk about being an engineer, I know you don't qualify for a priority appointment for medical personnel. Furthermore, your retirement plans means you are nowhere near 80 years old and you've talked about renting, which precludes you living in a care home.

Although I've never met you, as long as I assume that you've been honest with us, I can confidently say that you are definitely not in the 1st group and most probably not even in the 2nd group.

1) When I accessed it there was absolutely no indication that the website would have technical problems. In fact, it worked quite smoothly. Nowadays there isn't many technical reasons for a website to get clough. Most are AWS or Microsoft cloud, meaning you can dynamically scale up.

2) There are many other conditions that could make me or a household family member a priority without being old. I won't disclose more than that.

3) For professional reasons, I have been postponing several trips to Asia. My company is already sending people to Korea (with 15 days stay at hotel) but in a few months they will start requiring Corona passport. Similar situation for my wife.

4) I am actually giving them very good intel. If everyone puts their data there, they can better plan ahead

2) There are many other conditions that could make me or a household family member a priority without being old. I won't disclose more than that.

You don't need to disclose anything. There is no reason why a family member's eligibility for special treatment would give YOU priority access (especially not into group 1). 

3) For professional reasons, I have been postponing several trips to Asia. My company is already sending people to Korea (with 15 days stay at hotel) but in a few months they will start requiring Corona passport. Similar situation for my wife.

And? Because you need to travel for work is also not a reason to receive priority access.

4) I am actually giving them very good intel. If everyone puts their data there, they can better plan ahead

They don't WANT your intel yet. They've said that people like you should NOT register yet.

1 hour ago, engelchen said:

That is kind of like "Why are you storming Capitol Hill? Someone on the internet told me to do it."

I know her personally. 

Nowhere on the website did I see that I shouldn't register. 

Chill.

3 hours ago, engelchen said:

You don't need to disclose anything. There is no reason why a family member's eligibility for special treatment would give YOU priority access (especially not into group 1). 

And? Because you need to travel for work is also not a reason to receive priority access.

They don't WANT your intel yet. They've said that people like you should NOT register yet.

I don't think you understood that website. All this information goes into a database. Then they can filter by priority and go on from there. This is NOT first come first served, at least per priority group! And within my priority group I do hope to get first. But I don't define my priority group, at best I define my order within my priority group.

Example:

• User A was the first to register. Not on risk group
  • User B was the second to register. On risk group 2
  • User C was the thrid to register. On risk group 1
  • User D was the fourth to register. Not on risk group

Query database: "Select username from userTable order by (risk, registrationNumber)"<--- see??? or you need a simpler drawing?

Order of vaccination: C, B, A, D

19 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

I don't think you understood that website.

I understood perfectly. 

19 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

All this information goes into a database. Then they can filter by priority and go on from there. This is NOT first come first served, at least per priority group! And within my priority group I do hope to get first. But I don't define my priority group, at best I define my order within my priority group.

Example:

• User A was the first to register. Not on risk group
  • User B was the second to register. On risk group 2
  • User C was the thrid to register. On risk group 1
  • User D was the fourth to register. Not on risk group

Query database: "Select username from userTable order by (risk, registrationNumber)"<--- see??? or you need a simpler drawing?

Order of vaccination: C, B, A, D

The problem is that A and D are clogging up the system and making it difficult for the authorities to process C and B. 

4 hours ago, snowingagain said:

Your cooperation simplifies the planning and preparation of your vaccination for us . An urgent request: only register if you actually belong to the prioritized group! We count on your support! "

What part of this do YOU not understand? 

4 minutes ago, engelchen said:

I understood perfectly.

The problem is that A and D are clogging up the system and making it difficult for the authorities to process C and B. 

You do realize that is bullshit, right? They have enough candidates to handle for weeks before the website database is used. They are directly contacting elderly and going to care homes first.

4 minutes ago, engelchen said:

What part of this do YOU not understand? 

Where is that??? I can't see it anywhere on the website!

4 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

You do realize that is bullshit, right?

Source?

They have enough candidates to handle for weeks before the website database is used.

Source?

They are directly contacting elderly and going to care homes first.

They are starting in the care homes, but they are also giving out appointments for the vaccination centres.

Source: https://www.stmgp.bayern.de/presse/corona-impftermin-in-bayern-kann-ueber-das-internet-vorbereitet-werden/

Where is that??? I can't see it anywhere on the website!

This is the handy official decision tree that tells me that you are not currently entitled:

https://www.stmgp.bayern.de/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/stmgp_grafik-reihenfolge-impfungen.jpg

If you read @snowingagain's post above he provided the link to the original official press release as well an English translation of the press release. 

2 minutes ago, engelchen said:

This is the handy official decision tree that tells me that you are not currently entitled:

https://www.stmgp.bayern.de/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/stmgp_grafik-reihenfolge-impfungen.jpg

If you read @snowingagain's post above he provided the link to the original official press release as well an English translation of the press release.

Sorry, that's bullshit, a simple 5 minute query on the database filters by priority. Otherwise they would not even allowed you to proceed with the registration.

Whoever wrote that is clueless on how databases work.