Bavarian Corona Immunization Online Registration Live

40 posts in this topic

Online registration for Bavarian immunization was put up live this weekend: https://impfzentren.bayern/citizen/ - given the hiccups that might occur, I've registered already and if they call me because they've opened a jar they can't finish with the people they've planned for that day, I'll be right over.

impfkampagne_banner.jpg

Have any other states started online registration yet?

They haven't started anything like that in Niedersachsen.  According to their website, they have started to vaccinate in nursing homes and they say that people who are 80 or older will be able to make appointments in the near future. 

Hey FF!  In Bavaria, the authorities are writing to everyone who's over 80 so that they or their carer can call for an appointment by phone.

https://www.t-online.de/gesundheit/krankheiten-symptome/id_89243628/corona-impfung-so-bekommen-ueber-80-jaehrige-einen-termin.html - there's an overview of all states, looks like about four of them have online registration available (and more all the time), but I think they're all also doing it by phone.

30 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Do you know if my 96 yr. old FIL is supposed to register online? He lives in a betreutes Wohnung - not a care home.

Call the institution responsible for running the place where your FIL lives and ask them if they are coordinating everything (if the numbers warrant it, they might be able to get a mobile team to vaccinate all the residents at once).

13 hours ago, yesterday said:

How does this work, I have asthma, how do they know this - so I can get the correct place in the line

Most, if not all, pre-existing conditions are on the online form for you to check off. Asthma is there.

13 hours ago, yesterday said:

How does this work, I have asthma, how do they know this - so I can get the correct place in the line

Big deal. I also have asthma along with millions of others in Germany. It really doesn't make you that special. Asthma puts us in group 3 and under the current plan by the time there are enough doses to start with group 3, they should have the infrastructure in place so that your doctor can vaccinate you.

https://www.bundesgesundheitsministerium.de/coronavirus/faq-covid-19-impfung.html

16 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Most, if not all, pre-existing conditions are on the online form for you to check off. Asthma is there.

thanks for that

I tried to register, last night about 10pm

it said that I would get a code by email, but it would time out after 30 mins

at 12 I went to bed

check today the email came in at 2.30 am !!!

When I try again, it says, the email address I used it already registered, so I cannot use it 

It will not let me loggin with my email address, I provided

BTW, UK has vaccinated over 2.6 million so far, in Germany we are in the hundreds of thousands

4 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Well that's too bad. I had no such problem.

Do you have another email address?

yep same thing happened

just tried it again, with the same link from @gen ( thanks BTW ), and it just says 502  BAD GATEWAY

Maybe a lot of other people are trying right now :angry:, maybe website has crashed 

I tried my Doctors by telephone, they are saying maybe August 

23 hours ago, Gen said:

Online registration for Bavarian immunization was put up live this weekend: https://impfzentren.bayern/citizen/ - given the hiccups that might occur, I've registered already and if they call me because they've opened a jar they can't finish with the people they've planned for that day, I'll be right over.

Technical hitch or overload?

earlier I was getting

"Seite konnte nicht geladen werden. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut."
now "502 Bad Gateway"
I should have registered when I tried it yesterday!

UPDATE:-

Working now and registered successfully:D

...well... I tried to register, just out of curiosity - doesn't really work for me (yet).

They want to send an email, to verify my email address. That email doesn't come "immediately", though. I got my verification link in an email the next morning, around 4:45 a.m. - and it is valid to be clicked for only 30 minutes. After that, you start over. 

Looks like they send out these verification links in some kind of a batch process over night. 

I'll try to get up at 5:00 a.m. tomorrow morning, just to see if I can get registered. I don't expect to be eligible for vaccination any time soon, though - I'm only 64 years old. Meanwhile stocking up on FFP2 masks, just to be able to go grocery shopping once a week.

8 minutes ago, karin_brenig said:

...well... I tried to register, just out of curiosity - doesn't really work for me (yet).

They want to send an email, to verify my email address. That email doesn't come "immediately", though. I got my verification link in an email the next morning, around 4:45 a.m. - and it is valid to be clicked for only 30 minutes. After that, you start over.

I got mine immediately with GMail but my wife took hours to get from Yahoo mail.

9 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

I got mine immediately with GMail but my wife took hours to get from Yahoo mail.

hm? I tried both my @gmail.com and my @yahoo.de addresses. Same behavior regardless. Mail comes in around 5:00 a.m. the next morning. 

Oh, the wonders of technology... 

10 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

When I did it, yesterday afternoon,  I got nothing immediately so hit the send again button a couple of times, still nothing, then after a total of 5 mins or so 3 emails arrived. My email is via a 1&1 website

ha! I'm in :) pays to have a half a dozen different email addresses available with different providers.

Now - since I'm neither fat, nor sick, nor really old, and my job isn't considered "relevant" - I'll simply have to wait for an appointment.... sometime this year, hopefully.

I tried again a lot yesterday ( so I guess I am overloading the system),  conformation emails came in about 5am, too late

trying again today

I am trying with yahoo but I will try with gmail now