Free nose job

20 posts in this topic

I'm just waiting for people to either offer to give you a free one or do the first steps so you may qualify for one...

Seriously though, I would expect your eligibility for such an operation would depended on the medical need. What problems are you suffering from? 

My sister-in-law had a deviated septum and had it fixed on health insurance. If there's a medical need, you can have it done. Cosmetic surgery is always on your dime, unless it's reconstruction. 

If you have a medical need, can't breathe well etc., you might be able to get it paid for.  What is wrong with your nose?

Correction of a deviated septum is paid for by health insurance in full. Mine was. They give you the option to have cosmetic surgery on your nose at the same time. I didn't take this - as that is the part they don't pay - although it apparently works out a lot cheaper to have it done at the same time. A friend of a good friend took this option and saved money.

Thank you for your replys. Actually I am not sure I have a medical problem. All I want is smaller nose. What kind of doctor should I visit?

19 hours ago, Petyatpe said:

Hi everybody. :) My question is can I get a free nose job in Germany by AOK and how?

You are not fucking kidding anyone Bob!

And the puns are running already on the thread... And I missed them, they just flu by..

Could you take a picture of your nose and post it? I mean, it may not be that big...

30 minutes ago, cb6dba said:

Could you take a picture of your nose and post it? I mean, it may not be that big...

Yes, we need to know!!

Just now, Metall said:

Yes, we need to know!!

The OP old be making a mountain out of a nose hill...

I've seen offers of all sorts of free jobs scrawled on public restroom doors, but never a free nose job. And certainly I didn't think AOK was offering them... what a revolution that would be.  

(If it's purely cosmetic, as already mentioned, you'll be paying out of pocket)

12 hours ago, Petyatpe said:

Thank you for your replys. Actually I am not sure I have a medical problem. All I want is smaller nose. What kind of doctor should I visit?

Plastic reconstructive surgeon. Ask  your family doctor for a referral,  but you will have to pay for this procedure, unless medically necessary.

8 hours ago, alderhill said:

I've seen offers of all sorts of free jobs scrawled on public restroom doors

:huh: Just how much time do you spend in there analysing that stuff?