Brexit and CV-19.1 clusterfuck Predictions

10 posts in this topic

So... the UK voted to leave the UK...  CV19.1 has brought forward the last day of negotiations  ( Maybe)...

The UK said it has enough infrastructure and food etc to feed and procure for itself... but it seems like that may not actually be the case....

UK full lockdown.. no one want to play "Ball" with them...    

What do you think will happen next?

BJ... Vote of no confidence?  Cameron returns to Politics...?.   Epstein didnt kill himself ?...  Bacon is a mans best friend?

Gove would love to be Prime Minister so I sort of expect knives in backs metaphorically.. Sunak might be a more popular choice as an acceptable and dishier candidate!

Gove is too ugly!😂

1 hour ago, SpiderPig said:

Bacon is a mans best friend?

One time I counted on English bacon being good, and it wasn't even smoked.

Who would want Boris' job at this time?

I mean, look at the pile of shit that Biden is stepping into and he has very capable people in his cabinet so far.

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

Who would want Boris' job at this time?

I mean, look at the pile of shit that Biden is stepping into and he has very capable people in his cabinet so far.

I think if it hadn't been for Covid and Brexit* BJ would have passed in to history after one or two terms.

However he is in a situation for which he is not really suited. He's a 'the horse knows where it is going, I just have to appear to tell it where to go' PM. Right now he's not sure of it's a crazy horse or a rodeo bull he's sitting on.

* could however be argued that without brexit, he would never have gotten the top job in the first place..

16 hours ago, john g. said:

Gove would love to be Prime Minister so I sort of expect knives in backs metaphorically

Some Conservative Peers have said that a lot of the leaking that has gone on this year are from people connected with Gove. And Gove is driving Brexit policy now as well, he's the one appearing with David Frost at the parliamentary committee meetings and giving statements to the press.

BoJo by his own admission "is not a details man" but likes to delegate the work and do the public facing stuff instead.

My prediction is that BJ will resign/step down within the next 6 weeks... Move to warmer climate and leave someone else to pick up the stit ball that BJ has just earned the UK...