Number of pages in an Aufenthaltstitel sticker

4 posts in this topic

Hi, Berlin Ausländerbehorde had changed my plastic Aufenthaltstitel from Munich to a sticker on my passport this year when i had gone after the expiry of my passport. Its an unbefristet Niederlassungserlaubnis.

Today i was checked by Police in Bremen and when i showed them a copy of my passport with this sticker, they asked for the 2nd page of this Aufenthaltstitel. But i donot have a second page. I came back and checked my passport page by page, if i had made a mistake and there was nothing else. Just a one page sticker. Earlier too when i wanted to register for DHL delivery in Berlin, the website asked for the 2nd page.

Is it possible that the foreigner's office made a mistake and i need to go back and get the 2nd page?

Thanks.

1 minute ago, RajeshG said:

Is it possible that the foreigner's office made a mistake and i need to go back and get the 2nd page?

Possible yes. You'll have to check with them to see what has happened.

2 hours ago, RajeshG said:

Today i was checked by Police in Bremen and when i showed them a copy of my passport with this sticker, they asked for the 2nd page of this Aufenthaltstitel. But i donot have a second page. I came back and checked my passport page by page, if i had made a mistake and there was nothing else. Just a one page sticker. Earlier too when i wanted to register for DHL delivery in Berlin, the website asked for the 2nd page.

My NE also issued in Berlin is only 1 page. The police in Berlin should know that. What were you doing in Bremen?

BTW, I moved this to the Berlin section because just about everywhere else has the eAT.

Thanks a lot @engelchen for clarifying and putting it in the correct section. I was in Bremen trying to fix another issue refer my other thread sometime back :P

also thanks @lunaCH