Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lawyer/Agency/Consultant for Family reunion visa support/advice

1 post in this topic


I'm looking for any advisor or visa support agency/consultant to guide me with options available to me in case I want to bring my parent as dependents. I know this is much more difficult  than spouse and I may need to pay all the necessary social security/insurance contributions which is fair. I just wanted to know my prospects because I'm supporting them in my home country and I would feel much better if they are with me. Anyway, the question is I don't see any such advisors/agency in this subforum as I can see for finance/tax advisors. Could someone point me in the right direction, obviously I'm looking for English speaking consultants/advisors.




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0