How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?   147 votes

1. 1. How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

• I will do it, this vaccine is made by doctors, and they know how is done and if is efficient.
    • I will not do it, doctors got different opinions about side effects, for the moment they don't trust this vaccine, why should I do it?
    • Vaccine? For Covid-19? GTFOOH! Doctors still learn the virus and you want to do a vaccine? Are you insane?
    • They plan to force people to do the vaccine, in order to fly, otherwise you cannot fly or travel internationally without one.
    • I am ok without one, I am still healthy, after 8-9 months of ''quarantine living'. With mask and disinfectants who needs a vaccine?
    • I will do it, but in a year or so, first persons are ''lab rats'' testers. I don't trust them yet.
    • I was already sick. No need for a vaccine for me.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3,477 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, balticus said:

I hope those goalposts are very light as they have been moved all over the place.

Well you´re the expert on goalposts and the movement of so you should know.

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

It's just that I remember in the 60s loads of pregnant women who took that thalidomide drug.  I think it took a while for the effects to show.

Once again a shining example of you not being able to string together a coherent argument.

You really really need to think what you´re posting before you actually post.

Should any of you have any health issues after this treatment, it can be treated by Suramin, a WHO essential medicine:

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Suramin-sodium#section=WHO-Essential-Medicines

Best source of Suramin is Pine Needle tea:

https://holisticgear.com/suramin-the-covid-vaccine-antidote-as-per-dr-judy-mikovits-phd/

Also obtained from Pine Needles is Shikimic Acid, a component of Tamiflu:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/229646604_Separation_of_Shikimic_Acid_from_Pine_Needles

Shikimic Acid is also present in Fennel herb, and can also be expressed from star anise using an espresso machine.

More untested bullshit. Do drink it, it will remove your presence rather quickly (by not helping) once you have Delta. Please do us the favor.

Repurposing anti - parasitic drugs ( or other drugs) is not new.  Suramin  has shown some positive effects in the lab, but more work needs to be done.

3 hours ago, Keleth said:

So if Jonny and you are not German citizens you would have no problem with restrictions being placed on you in Germany ?

Usually people are denied entry or rights in a country because of some specific reason such as criminal,infection region or somesuch.They´re not usually denied because they come from a country that maybe has terrorists in it (well according to Trump although the home country for terrorists that commited 911 he didn´t include).

There is absolutely no reason to refer to the holocaust whatsoever in this case.

People are not asking for all you non vaccinated to be rounded up,put in camps to work yourself to death or put in camps and exterminated.

It doesn´t matter that I or many people did not see the original post because there is no earthly reason why it should have been brought into a thread about Covid.

You defending it no matter your argument about authoritarianism is absolute bollocks and I find it despite how warped your mind is to be a very strange hill for you to die on.

It started with the " rats " comment to describe people.

And there are precedents for this:

https://www.facinghistory.org/resource-library/image/when-vermin-are-dead-der-st-rmer-antisemitic-cartoon

First they came for ( etc )...

And there are complex reasons why certain ethnic groups distrust the vacc efforts.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56813982

So people such as Murphaph and some other aggressive posters might need to reflect more... just saying.

2 hours ago, balticus said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13769

Executive Order 13769, titled Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States, otherwise known as the Muslim ban[1] or a travel ban, was a controversial executive order by US President Donald Trump. Except for the extent to which it was blocked by various courts,

it was in effect from January 27, 2017, until March 6, 2017.

I joined the forum in December, 2018. 

You are both confused.    😇   

Did this in someway make you fell free at all? 

3 hours ago, Keleth said:

So if Jonny and you are not German citizens you would have no problem with restrictions being placed on you in Germany ?

Usually people are denied entry or rights in a country because of some specific reason such as criminal,infection region or somesuch.They´re not usually denied because they come from a country that maybe has terrorists in it (well according to Trump although the home country for terrorists that commited 911 he didn´t include).

There is absolutely no reason to refer to the holocaust whatsoever in this case.

People are not asking for all you non vaccinated to be rounded up,put in camps to work yourself to death or put in camps and exterminated.

It doesn´t matter that I or many people did not see the original post because there is no earthly reason why it should have been brought into a thread about Covid.

You defending it no matter your argument about authoritarianism is absolute bollocks and I find it despite how warped your mind is to be a very strange hill for you to die on.

It started with the " rats " comment to describe people.

https://www.facinghistory.org/resource-library/image/when-vermin-are-dead-der-st-rmer-antisemitic-cartoon

Oh, thought I had just edited..

trying again..

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56813982

There are also eg  complex reasons why certain ethnic groups are vacc hesitant.

So less binary aggression by certain posters might be a good idea.

4 hours ago, Keleth said:

As you well know that thread is long gone same as you well know you endorsed his policy.Not only endorsed it but vigorously defended it along the lines it was nothing to do with muslims but all to do with terrorism.

It would only be whataboutism if I was defending the draconian measures Murpaph seems to want.

The restriction on unvaccinated people should be that whenever they mix with other people,sports,concerts etc they should be required to show a negative test no more than 24 hours old but they also should have to pay for these tests.I do not see why the taxpayers should subsidise someone who doesn´t want the vaccine.

Dangerous territory re your last comment😂

" Taxpayers and subsidising " etc. Makes you sound like a Tory!! 

Seriously, where do you draw the line? People living unhealthy lifestyles ( booze, fags , junk food , lying in bed all day😂) and going on the sick etc.. should the NHS in the UK ( example and I know we are not in the UK ) refuse to treat them? And what about yobs who attack hospital staff and ambulance drivers/ firefighters etc? 

1 hour ago, john g. said:

First they came for ( etc )...

Right I`ll give you the chance here..

Are you actually saying that what is happening now is comparable to what eventually led to the holocaust ?

My reasons for thinking this...

You have no problem upvoting someone who thinks it apparently is comparable.

You quote Niemöller.

You post an anti semitic cartoon from the Nazis.

Could I not turn your argument on its head and say as you seemingly agree with non citizens being denied rights (Balticus´ excuse).

Then I could also quote Niemöller at you and post some cartoons from the Nazi era if you want.

35 minutes ago, john g. said:

There are also eg  complex reasons why certain ethnic groups are vacc hesitant.

Yes and I can understand why.

As an aside did you actually read what restrictions I said non vaccinated people should have placed on them ?

No, I am not saying that but there could be killings and violence due to differences of opinion. We see this violence already in some countries and violent police reactions. Hatred leads to more violence and more hatred and polarisation. 

We also see reports in the news about how mask wearers and non- mask wearers are swearing and fighting each other in supermarkets etc . Rude behaviour etc. This can escalate.

Eg:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/30/style/mask-america-freedom-coronavirus.html

I posted an anti- semitic cartoon from the Nazis because they used vermin/ rats to describe people. As did Murphaph, who should be ashamed of himself. 

Non-citizens being denied rights? What do you mean? What have I ever written about that? Don't know what you are referring to.. please explain.

I read about your restrictions. Fair enough. Have I said I disagree with them?

I am more disturbed by those of you ( but not you ) who are targetting me for abuse but think Murphaph is right to describe people he disagrees with as " rats."

7 minutes ago, john g. said:

Seriously, where do you draw the line? People living unhealthy lifestyles ( booze, fags , junk food , lying in bed all day😂) and going on the sick etc.. should the NHS in the UK ( example and I know we are not in the UK ) refuse to treat them? And what about yobs who attack hospital staff and ambulance drivers/ firefighters etc? 

Fuck me have you come off your meds ?

What your comparing the taxpayer paying for is not even in the same ballpark,jesus it´s not even the same sport.

Let´s make your comparison more sensible.If there was a vaccine against all those lifestyle choices you wrote and those people refused the vaccine then should the NHS treat them for free if they become ill from them.Notice I said should the NHS treat them for free or should those people be made to pay for their treatment.

If you have a car and drive it while blind drunk and wreck it your insurance won´t pay for it because you had the choice to avoid wrecking it by not driving drunk.

1 minute ago, john g. said:

No, I am not saying that but there could be killings and violence due to differences of opinion.

So stop posting anti semitic cartoons from the nazi era,quoting niemöller and upvoting posts comparing it to the holocaust.

There is nothing comparable in this thread at all with the holocaust,uyghur muslims in china,Kurds and so on.

There is one massive difference that you and many people cannot seem to recognise.

Jews could not stop being Jewish,Kurds could not stop being Kurds,Uyghur could not stop being Uyghurs.

People can stop refusing the vaccine because there is no evidence it is harmful whereas there is plenty of evidence that Covid is harmful.

9 minutes ago, john g. said:

Have I said I disagree with them?

Hmm this makes it seem very much like you do...

31 minutes ago, john g. said:

Seriously, where do you draw the line?

10 minutes ago, john g. said:

Murphaph is right to describe people he disagrees with as " rats."

Has anyone actually defended him ? (serious question)

Answer your own question! " Should the NHS treat them for free.." What is your answer? There is no vaccine for the lifestyle. So should the NHS/taxpayer  pay for their treatment? Yes or no? ( Of course, the system is different in Germany but anyway..)..

Drunk drivers? Should be prosecuted. Criminal offence. But that is not the same as a prosecution-free public health service.

No, I am not on meds or anything.

6 minutes ago, Keleth said:

The moderation team for leaving it standing I suppose! 

:o

p.s. They don't read every post. 

p.p.s. #funny

8 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Dunno. But apart from you and me ( well, you disagreed with him-fine ) has anyone called him out on it? I could check but time-consuming.

12 minutes ago, john g. said:

" Should the NHS treat them for free.." What is your answer? There is no vaccine for the lifestyle. So should the NHS/taxpayer  pay for their treatment? Yes or no? ( Of course, the system is different in Germany but anyway..)

Yes of course they should because as you state there is no vaccine for their lifestyle.

If there was a vaccine and they refused it then the NHS should charge them for treatment.

13 minutes ago, john g. said:

Drunk drivers? Should be prosecuted. Criminal offence. But that is not the same as a prosecution-free public health service.

But should their insurance company pay for their wrecked car.

15 minutes ago, john g. said:

No, I am not on meds or anything.

After reading your past few pages of comments I think maybe you should be.

15 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Hmm this makes it seem very much like you do...

I wear a mask outside.  I am careful. I am aware that there is a virus. I am aware that it is better to avoid the masses. I try to anyway these days as , honestly , many don't look after their hygiene, don't shower, stink and don't wash their hands after going to the loo.

An observation.