How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?   87 votes

  1. 1. How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

    • I will do it, this vaccine is made by doctors, and they know how is done and if is efficient.
      56
    • I will not do it, doctors got different opinions about side effects, for the moment they don't trust this vaccine, why should I do it?
      1
    • Vaccine? For Covid-19? GTFOOH! Doctors still learn the virus and you want to do a vaccine? Are you insane?
      1
    • They plan to force people to do the vaccine, in order to fly, otherwise you cannot fly or travel internationally without one.
      9
    • I am ok without one, I am still healthy, after 8-9 months of ''quarantine living'. With mask and disinfectants who needs a vaccine?
      2
    • I will do it, but in a year or so, first persons are ''lab rats'' testers. I don't trust them yet.
      16
    • I was already sick. No need for a vaccine for me.
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

518 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, positivethinking said:

Small pox was the 1st vaccine to have anti vaxxers and for good reason. Please check this if you like. But then google and facebook are burning books these days !!! 

Smallpox.JPG

So what is your explanation for that smallpox, that scourge of humankind,  have been eradicated?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jeba said:

So what is your explanation for that smallpox, that scourge of humankind,  have been eradicated?

Obviously nothing to do with the vaccinations ;)

Also what he fails to mention is that except for Bavaria and Scotland England had the lowest number of deaths in the outbreak in 1872.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, positivethinking said:

But then google and facebook are burning books these days !!! 

Yet strangely enough FB seems to be where you get your info from.Your incomplete info should I say.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, look - one of our occasionally real anti-vaxxers has returned to spread more bullshit.

 

Fuck off, plague rat.

7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lower species of human? Wonder where the money, motiviation and energy comes from to finance such shite.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2020, 9:33:42, Keleth said:

Obviously nothing to do with the vaccinations ;)

Also what he fails to mention is that except for Bavaria and Scotland England had the lowest number of deaths in the outbreak in 1872.

BTW, according to the Israel government regulations, people who get the jab will still have to do social distancing and wear a mask. 

 

For stupid antivaxxers this "proves" their conspiracy is valid. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't expect the vaccine to take effect until after the 2nd dose 3 or 4 wks. later. So we get to still wear a mask for a while yet. Boohoo!

 

*sleeve rolled up and ready*

 

pfizer.jpg.af1ddb14294b6233d95f6cc4e7112

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't book a vaccine appointment for my German friend (65) :(

The vaccination for people over 60 started today, and there are no free appointements so far. 

 

The anti-vaxxers are much louder than they actually are. 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yourkeau said:

Can't book a vaccine appointment for my German friend (65) :(

The vaccination for people over 60 started today, and there are no free appointements so far. 

 

The anti-vaxxers are much louder than they actually are. 

 

 

Pardon?? The roll out doesn't start til Dec 27th and then to front line carers and the 80+ age. 

https://www.bundesregierung.de/breg-de/themen/coronavirus/coronavirus-impfung-faq-1788988

 

Have I missed something?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Feierabend said:

Have I missed something?

My location. I can't put Israel in the profile, but Germany is definitely not in Asia. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2020, 2:32:37, yourkeau said:

Can't book a vaccine appointment for my German friend (65) :(

The vaccination for people over 60 started today, and there are no free appointements so far. 

 

The anti-vaxxers are much louder than they actually are. 

 

 

He is vaccinated!

 

People in the line suggested to try and fill in the questionnaire, too, haha. No, they do check IDs, no vaccine for me so far. Hopefully, in a month!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you don't trust doctors and scientists, maybe you trust a convicted criminal who defrauded the health insurance company in Israel to get the vaccine:
 

Quote

 

According to the report, Hayut, 30, arrived at a vaccination center operated by the Clalit health maintenance organization in the central city of Bnei Brak, where he lives. At first, he was denied inoculation as he did not qualify, but after hanging around the entrance he noticed a group of medical workers who arrived to get their shots. Hayut apparently tagged along, allegedly claiming to be a paramedic.

In the rush to administer the vaccines, no one checked his credentials and Hayut was given an injection, posting a video of himself getting the shot to his Instagram account.

 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/tinder-swindler-faked-being-medic-conned-his-way-into-early-vaccine-report/

 

There is no liability for such a fraud as the state plans to vaccinate everyone anyway.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My partner got vaccinated today ( as a part of old age homes vaccination team) and there are no visible / noticeable side effects - so far so good.

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RajeshG said:

My partner got vaccinated today ( as a part of old age homes vaccination team) and there are no visible / noticeable side effects - so far so good.

That's really interesting (because a younger person), please keep us posted how your partner is doing!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yourkeau said:

If you don't trust doctors and scientists, maybe you trust a convicted criminal who defrauded the health insurance company in Israel to get the vaccine:
 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/tinder-swindler-faked-being-medic-conned-his-way-into-early-vaccine-report/

 

There is no liability for such a fraud as the state plans to vaccinate everyone anyway.

 

I know a woman in Israel who got her shot yesterday even though she didn't have an appointment. Her husband was supposed to get it next week and then got a call asking if he could come right away.  She tagged along and got her shot too.  Apparently they had too much vaccine out of the freezer and it would have gone bad or something.

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Metall said:

That's really interesting (because a younger person), please keep us posted how your partner is doing!

My partner is young and also got vaccinated as healthcare worker even though she isn't: she is a researcher at the Faculty of Medicine. However, as the hospital is a University hospital, so students and researches sometimes visit it, the management decided to vaccinate everyone who has permanent access to the hospital including the cleaning staff.

 

57 minutes ago, LeonG said:

 

I know a woman in Israel who got her shot yesterday even though she didn't have an appointment. Her husband was supposed to get it next week and then got a call asking if he could come right away.  She tagged along and got her shot too.  Apparently they had too much vaccine out of the freezer and it would have gone bad or something.

 

Yes, this happens, too, because the vaccination is very decentralized, and some places indeed have excess of vaccines.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have to be a resident in order to be vacccinated? Or could I fly to Israel, show my Medical ID and get a shot?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now