How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?   146 votes

1. 1. How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

• I will do it, this vaccine is made by doctors, and they know how is done and if is efficient.
    • I will not do it, doctors got different opinions about side effects, for the moment they don't trust this vaccine, why should I do it?
    • Vaccine? For Covid-19? GTFOOH! Doctors still learn the virus and you want to do a vaccine? Are you insane?
    • They plan to force people to do the vaccine, in order to fly, otherwise you cannot fly or travel internationally without one.
    • I am ok without one, I am still healthy, after 8-9 months of ''quarantine living'. With mask and disinfectants who needs a vaccine?
    • I will do it, but in a year or so, first persons are ''lab rats'' testers. I don't trust them yet.
    • I was already sick. No need for a vaccine for me.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3,426 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, yourkeau said:

It is simple: if you can be vaccinated by making a reasonable effort to do so (like, there are vaccines nor far from home/work, and you do not need to take a day off work to get a jab), but you choose not to, you are stupid.

And there you have it. If you don't agree with the @yourkeau view of the world - you are stupid.  So if you have any questions, keep them to yourself. You are stupid. Case closed.

10 hours ago, yourkeau said:

People are by nature religious even when they claim otherwise

It seems like you are very religious @yourkeau . You even have a  nice, pretty Toytown avatar to show the world what your beliefs are.

Do you work for a pharmaceutical company by any chance ?

8 minutes ago, Jonny said:

And there you have it. If you don't agree with the @yourkeau view of the world - you are stupid.  So if you have any questions, keep them to yourself. You are stupid. Case closed.

Gaslighting is colloquialism for a specific type of manipulation where the manipulator is successful in having the target (a person or a group of people) question their own reality, memory or perceptions. There is often a power dynamic in gaslighting where the target is vulnerable because they are fearful of losses associated with challenging the manipulator.

The term originates in the systematic psychological manipulation of a victim by her husband in Patrick Hamilton’s 1938 stage play Gas Light,[2] and the film adaptations released in 1940 and 1944.[3] In the story, the husband attempts to convince his wife and others that she is insane by manipulating small elements of their environment and insisting that she is mistaken, remembering things incorrectly, or delusional when she points out these changes. The play's title alludes to how the abusive husband slowly dims the gas lights in their home, while pretending nothing has changed, in an effort to make his wife doubt her own perceptions. He further uses the lights in the sealed-off attic to secretly search for jewels belonging to a woman whom he has murdered. He makes loud noises as he searches, including talking to himself. The wife repeatedly asks her husband to confirm her perceptions about the dimming lights, noises and voices, but in defiance of reality, he keeps insisting that the lights are the same and instead it is she who is going insane.[4]:8 He intends on having her assessed and committed to a mental institution, after which he will be able to gain power of attorney over her and search more effectively.[citation needed]

12 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Gaslighting is colloquialism for a specific type of manipulation where the manipulator is successful in having the target (a person or a group of people) question their own reality, memory or perceptions. There is often a power dynamic in gaslighting where the target is vulnerable because they are fearful of losses associated with challenging the manipulator.

The term originates in the systematic psychological manipulation of a victim by her husband in Patrick Hamilton’s 1938 stage play Gas Light,[2] and the film adaptations released in 1940 and 1944.[3] In the story, the husband attempts to convince his wife and others that she is insane by manipulating small elements of their environment and insisting that she is mistaken, remembering things incorrectly, or delusional when she points out these changes. The play's title alludes to how the abusive husband slowly dims the gas lights in their home, while pretending nothing has changed, in an effort to make his wife doubt her own perceptions. He further uses the lights in the sealed-off attic to secretly search for jewels belonging to a woman whom he has murdered. He makes loud noises as he searches, including talking to himself. The wife repeatedly asks her husband to confirm her perceptions about the dimming lights, noises and voices, but in defiance of reality, he keeps insisting that the lights are the same and instead it is she who is going insane.[4]:8 He intends on having her assessed and committed to a mental institution, after which he will be able to gain power of attorney over her and search more effectively.[citation needed]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(literary_device)

46 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Do you work for a pharmaceutical company by any chance ?

I've noticed you eat a lot of food. Are you by chance a farmer? 

Are you killing us with your "health food" propaganda so that we buy more of your products? 

Disgusting, just disgusting. 

2 hours ago, yourkeau said:

Skin cancer is not the best way to get Vitamin D.

Moderation in all things.    

- some Greek guy

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

And there you have it. If you don't agree with the < a very long list of TT regulars' > view of the world - you are stupid.  So if you have any questions, keep them to yourself. You are stupid. Case closed.

You are dealing with the Smartest of the Smartest™.  😉  

Finally I am off for the first dosis of BionTech/Pfizer in 45'.

I will report on where they planted the microchip, if I turn green or if the 5G reception is better when I am close to the phone.

California, the land of innovation, has invented a mutation that neutralizes all the vaccines. Antivaxxers can start opening champagne. 

1 hour ago, Alexnf said:

Finally I am off for the first dosis of BionTech/Pfizer in 45'.

I will report on where they planted the microchip, if I turn green or if the 5G reception is better when I am close to the phone.

We all ready know you've had it, I can see you on google maps. 

I'd say where but you know, I can't, data protection and all that :ph34r:

Jeezus H. Christ on a cracker! Some numpty is on Twitter whining that his dancer daughter can't get a job because she's not getting vaccinated and the job requires that all dancers be vaccinated. She has the right not to get vaccinated. They have the right not to hire unvaccinated people. End. Of. 

Feel free both not to be vaccinated and to accept the consequences of that lack of vaccination.

Welcome to adulthood.

Pro-Tip: Other people don't lose rights when you exercise yours.

17 hours ago, dessa_dangerous said:

This is getting closer to what I'm looking for.  So, if ENOUGH people decide not to get jabbed, then unvaccinated people will have a very high chance of getting it eventually.  If you decide not to be part of the solution, you're deciding to be part of the problem.  Something along those lines.  But worded differently. 

I will however stop here to write that there are people who are born, live, and die at an old age without ever having caught chicken pox.  They are rare, because most of us had it as kids.  But they exist too.

Extremely few. And some of them who never officially had chicken pox (my sister is one of them), then turn out to have antibodies, because chicken pox doesn't always materialize in the way we expect. There are lottery winners too, but I wouldn't use them as an argument to stop paying into my pension. And getting chicken pox as an adult is very very unpleasant, often as in hospital grade unpleasant, but I am sure you know that.

Which leads to my next point: Anyone relying on herd immunity is relying on it holding *all their lives*. Good luck with that.

When my daughter was at nursery there was a measles outbreak. The whole baby room got it, as they were too young to have gotten the vaccine. Thankfully my daughter was too old and vaccinated. But we had herd immunity to measles once and then clearly didn't.

17 hours ago, dessa_dangerous said:

This is getting closer to what I'm looking for.  So, if ENOUGH people decide not to get jabbed, then unvaccinated people will have a very high chance of getting it eventually.  If you decide not to be part of the solution, you're deciding to be part of the problem.  Something along those lines.  But worded differently. 

I will however stop here to write that there are people who are born, live, and die at an old age without ever having caught chicken pox.  They are rare, because most of us had it as kids.  But they exist too.

Why did this appear twice ? Some days I despair of the TT user interface.

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Don't worry @yourkeau they'll come up with another vaccine for you very quickly. 

I am not worried about myself at all, I live in a vax country. 

I am worried about not being able to visit the Alps and the Himalayas within the next 5 to 10 years. 

Well, that's life. 

55 minutes ago, cb6dba said:

We all ready know you've had it, I can see you on google maps. 

I'd say where but you know, I can't, data protection and all that :ph34r:

I know, 20' after the vaccine, I got a message that my microhip is succesfully installed and is Win 11 combatible. Please come back on 11.08 to update to Firmware 2.0

PS: So far so good. I had to wait 15-20' after the vaccine and then I was cleared to leave. My mobile has 1 extra bar when I am close to it now :D 

Finally they installed me the first 5G SIM card today.  Now I have to wait until mid August for the dual SIM.

I'm a little disappointed I am not magnetic.

I was going to erase the databases of all the cash registers where I shop for food.