How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?   121 votes

1. 1. How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

• I will do it, this vaccine is made by doctors, and they know how is done and if is efficient.
    • I will not do it, doctors got different opinions about side effects, for the moment they don't trust this vaccine, why should I do it?
    • Vaccine? For Covid-19? GTFOOH! Doctors still learn the virus and you want to do a vaccine? Are you insane?
    • They plan to force people to do the vaccine, in order to fly, otherwise you cannot fly or travel internationally without one.
    • I am ok without one, I am still healthy, after 8-9 months of ''quarantine living'. With mask and disinfectants who needs a vaccine?
    • I will do it, but in a year or so, first persons are ''lab rats'' testers. I don't trust them yet.
    • I was already sick. No need for a vaccine for me.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,318 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, JG52 said:

Unfortunately, people still drive without restraints

Again, at no point was I suggesting this, in fact, again, the opposite. 

Wear a seat belt, have a jab.

34 minutes ago, kiplette said:

Again, at no point was I suggesting this, in fact, again, the opposite. 

Wear a seat belt, have a jab.

The fuckwits who refuse to wear seat belts because they claim it's more dangerous to be strapped in are the same kind of fuckwits who refuse the coronavirus vaccine because they say the 0.0002% chance you have of experiencing ill side-effects is more worrying than the 1-2% chance you have of dying from contracting the virus.

My only consolation is that Darwin will catch up with them eventually - hopefully before they manage to produce new virus mutations that can evade the vaccine.

And sorry, John G., there is no vaccine against violent death from home invasion. I assume that's why you posted it here.

53 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

My only consolation is that Darwin will catch up with them eventually - hopefully before they manage to produce new spawn on whom they can foist their endless stupidity.

FIFY

4 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

FIFY

Addition, rather than a fix.

The biggest problem with letting the virus rage through a population unchecked is that it gives the virus so many more chances to mutate - into something deadlier, more transmissible, and/or better equipped to evade detection and vaccine protection. Both the Kent and India variants are proof of this.

In contrast, fuckwits who refuse to wear seat belts are only a hazard to those who might be struck by their dismembered body parts as they're expelled from their vehicles during a collision (and, of course, to the mental health of the emergency responders who have to deal with the carnage).

1 hour ago, El Jeffo said:

In contrast, fuckwits who refuse to wear seat belts are only a hazard to those who might be struck by their dismembered body parts as they're expelled from their vehicles during a collision (and, of course, to the mental health of the emergency responders who have to deal with the carnage).

Body parts on the road are dangerous for all other cars. Especially you do not want to hit a lying dead human body at 130 kmh. 

If the seatbeltless driver is not alone in the car, their flying body can also hurt the passengers. 

So, even in this case it is not only own responsibility. In Ukraine, most taxi drivers still do not wear seat belts, so I prefer taking a bus. 

8 hours ago, jeba said:

To be fair, vaccination for young children is not as easy a decision as it is for adults. Firstly, because nobody knows how it would interfere with a developing immune system and secondly, because an argument can be made that there is no risk to children even if they are infected. The risk/benefit ratio for kids is very different and nobody currently knows how different. The vaccination could be seen as not being in their own interest but in the interest of the adults around them. If I still had young children I might well consider waiting until there will be more data or until new vaccines will be available. There are protein-based vaccines specifically for children under development. On the other hand not vaccinating them comes at a very high risk of being infected naturally. Which may be worse than having their immune system be interfered with by a vaccine (assuming the vaccine won´t do anything the virus wouldn´t do as well).

The Zulassung at the moment is for 12 years old, not for small kids. 

It is not crazy yourkeau who authorized the vaccine, but Food and Drugs Administration in the USA (and in one month, also EMA), the company did clinical trials for them. 

I have heard if your health is indeed affected due to wrongful decisions, you can sue FDA and win a lot of money. So sure they are not shooting themselves in the foot. 

And regarding science. Everyone thinks that their kid is special. From a biological point of view, now, they are all the same. Child mortality is at a historic low, so why not trust those who made it happen? 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1041718/germany-all-time-child-mortality-rate/

Blood Expert Says He Found Why Some Covid-19 Vaccines Trigger Rare Clots

A scientist in Germany thinks he has found an answer as researchers around world examine AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson shots

In Germany, one researcher thinks he has found what is triggering the clots. Andreas Greinacher, a blood expert, and his team at the University of Greifswald believe so-called viral vector vaccines—which use modified harmless cold viruses, known as adenoviruses, to convey genetic material into vaccine recipients to fight the coronavirus—could cause an autoimmune response that leads to blood clots. According to Prof. Greinacher, that reaction could be tied to stray proteins and a preservative he has found in the AstraZeneca vaccine.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/inside-the-hunt-for-a-link-between-some-covid-19-vaccines-and-rare-blood-clots-11620898201?st=dcqkdc4wao7qt15&reflink=article_email_share

1 hour ago, yourkeau said:

It is not crazy yourkeau who authorized the vaccine, but Food and Drugs Administration in the USA (and in one month, also EMA), the company did clinical trials for them. 

I have heard if your health is indeed affected due to wrongful decisions, you can sue FDA and win a lot of money. So sure they are not shooting themselves in the foot. 

The FDA approved the vaccines on an emergency basis and the Pharma companies have a liability waiver.   

You cannot sue the FDA or the Pharma companies so they don't have foot shooting risk.   This is a key point of the rollout and a key objection to compulsory vaccinations.  

Caveat emptor.

2 hours ago, yourkeau said:

Body parts on the road are dangerous for all other cars. Especially you do not want to hit a lying dead human body at 130 kmh. 

If the seatbeltless driver is not alone in the car, their flying body can also hurt the passengers. 

So, even in this case it is not only own responsibility. In Ukraine, most taxi drivers still do not wear seat belts, so I prefer taking a bus. 

You've clearly given this a lot of thought, so I'll bow to your superior knowledge (and hopefully not personal experience) in this case.

32 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

I could have sworn this was a corona vaccine thread at some point.:wacko:

Any updates on Jeffrey Epstein?

37 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Don’t swear, dear! It’s bad for the blood pressure!😂

45 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

12 minutes ago, hooperski said:

Any updates on Jeffrey Epstein?

:D

Meanwhile, the US CDC says if you've been fully vaccinated you can remove your mask in most indoor and outdoor settings.  Let's count the days til EU does the same.

Well, Portugal having the current idiotic government is mandating mask on the fucking beaches! And the numbers are almost 10x lower than in Germany!

Anyway... I think in Germany it will be around end of June or mid July. They could probably do it by mid June, but I guess they won't risk it.

I think numbers need to go down to 5 infected per 100.000.

3 hours ago, MikeMelga said:

think numbers need to go down to 5 infected per 100.000

while I think the CDC looks at the data that way, it also looks at vaccination trends, especially by age groups, as the driving force behind mask policy.  Basically, if you're vaccinated, you should be allowed back to a 'normal' life.  Since establishments can't prove one way or another, if you're not vaccinated and you don't wear a mask, you are still susceptible to infection, but that risk is on you since vaccination access is now widespread and easy to obtain.  No excuses.

4 hours ago, catjones said:

while I think the CDC looks at the data that way, it also looks at vaccination trends, especially by age groups, as the driving force behind mask policy.  

The CDC has lost a lot of credibility.    G_d help us if something more lethal emerges and people need to follow their advice to avoid serious health problems.

The CDC's school closure recommendations were driven not by Science, but by politics, i.e. the Teachers union.

The Director's warning of "impending doom" at the end of March, three weeks after her boss referred to Texas' dropping of restrictions as "Neanderthal thinking"  looks like fear mongering to even the most fervent believers of the COVID-Doomster cult.    

8 hours ago, MikeMelga said:

Well, Portugal having the current idiotic government is mandating mask on the fucking beaches! And the numbers are almost 10x lower than in Germany!

Anyway... I think in Germany it will be around end of June or mid July. They could probably do it by mid June, but I guess they won't risk it.

I think numbers need to go down to 5 infected per 100.000.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57106803

I wonder how this will pan out!!

On 5/12/2021, 9:47:17, yourkeau said:

So you are being offered a cure against global pandemic which affected the lives of thousands, restricted global travel, created mass unemployment.

And you are being offered something (for free!) that can stop it. In the worst case it won't, so have nothing to loose, zero, nothing.

Whatever argument you have against, makes you an antivaxxer.

But, just for fun, what is your argument against the vaccine?

P.S. There was an argument, that vaccine should not be offered free. If it cost 1000 dollars per dose, the would have been long lines to get it. People are idiots.

Makey up stuff, you sound like an anti-vaxxer.

I don't have a problem with vaccines, it's why I was at the front of the line to get it.

Back to you ill informed binary world with you.