How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?   124 votes

1. 1. How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

• I will do it, this vaccine is made by doctors, and they know how is done and if is efficient.
    • I will not do it, doctors got different opinions about side effects, for the moment they don't trust this vaccine, why should I do it?
    • Vaccine? For Covid-19? GTFOOH! Doctors still learn the virus and you want to do a vaccine? Are you insane?
    • They plan to force people to do the vaccine, in order to fly, otherwise you cannot fly or travel internationally without one.
    • I am ok without one, I am still healthy, after 8-9 months of ''quarantine living'. With mask and disinfectants who needs a vaccine?
    • I will do it, but in a year or so, first persons are ''lab rats'' testers. I don't trust them yet.
    • I was already sick. No need for a vaccine for me.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,541 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, optimista said:

Nature will sort them (and possibly their kith and kin) out eventually.

And people with compromised immune systems and other conditions that render the vaccines not so effective.

Yes indeed. But someone still has to be last in the queue. I wouldn't bother arguing with them.

1 hour ago, MikeMelga said:

The fact that people don't understand that vaccination is not a personal choice terrifies me.

See my previous quote ....

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

See my previous quote ...

I´ll ask you again.

What is your solution ?

You don´t agree with vaccination yet you admit we don´t know how it affects people as it affects everyone differently.We have another case at work where all he has is a very sore back and nothing else at all.

Do you want everything just opened up and back to normal and let the virus run uncontrolled ?

Do you want thing to stay as they are indefinitely or until the virus maybe dies out ?

Or are you one of these who wants everyone else to be vaccinated so things can be opened up again while you have no need to get vaccinated ?

12 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Do you want everything just opened up and back to normal and let the virus run uncontrolled ?

Yes.   Protect the vulnerable.   People who immunocompromised will need to take personal responsibilty for their own safety as they did pre-COVID.

Texas stopped all restrictions on March 10. 

Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 19.16.36.png

Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 19.16.48.png

The great thing about living in a civil society is that we actually all agree BY OUR MERE PRESENCE in the society to abide by the social contract. So, things like everyone doing their part to make sure the society is safe for everyone else is part of the deal.

In some ancient culture, I do not remember which, members of the group who acted selfishly were ritually killed and their skin used to make a drum to ward off the evil spirit. It's something to think about.

You don’t need to look far to see how thin Is the veneer of civilization. No need to be an anthropologist. 
Just read the news- kids murdered at a school in Afghanistan, police massacre of favela dwellers in Rio, knife attacks in London, mass shootings in the USA and all the rest of it. 
We are no better than our ancestors in reality. Legally yes - thank God - but humans are / can be horrific. 

But I do agree with you about the social contract. We need to try at least to be respectful of our common existence.

But not sure that “ we actually all agree “.. see my previous points😀

53 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

The great thing about living in a civil society is that we actually all agree BY OUR MERE PRESENCE in the society to abide by the social contract. So, things like everyone doing their part to make sure the society is safe for everyone else is part of the deal.

Utter garbage.

Where does it say in the German Constitution that I have to take an experimental drug? 

53 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

In some ancient culture, I do not remember which, members of the group who acted selfishly were ritually killed and their skin used to make a drum to ward off the evil spirit. It's something to think about.

By ancient culture, you mean, Toytown, right!

:lol:

5 hours ago, AlexTr said:

Good idea. Let´s start with those who don´t share my views. :lol:

@john g. What differentiates the anti-vaxxer and the COVID denier from any other mass murderer? Nothing. They know their actions will likely kill other people and yet have the nerve to say the equivalent of a mass shooter saying, "It was their fault for being in the way of my bullet."

1 hour ago, AlexTr said:

What differentiates the anti-vaxxer and the COVID denier from any other mass murderer? Nothing.

OH. My. God. Please tell me you're joking.

P.S. I think you spelled 'intent' incorrectly. 

8 minutes ago, Jonny said:

OH. My. God. Please tell me you're joking.

P.S. I think you spelled 'intent' incorrectly. 

What is the actual intent of an anti vaxxer ?

Maybe with Covid you could say "experimental vaccine" etc etc but an anti vaxxer is anti every vaccination.

13 hours ago, hellfire99 said:

Where does it say in the German Constitution that I have to take an experimental drug? 

here for you:

(2) Jeder hat das Recht auf Leben und körperliche Unversehrtheit. Die Freiheit der Person ist unverletzlich. In diese Rechte darf nur auf Grund eines Gesetzes eingegriffen werden.

https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/gg/BJNR000010949.html

Can you read this? 

In English, for you:

(2) Every person shall have the right to life and physical integrity. Freedom of the person shall be inviolable. These rights may be interfered with only pursuant to a law.

The Constitution of Germany explicitly allows violation of physical integrity if this is necessary to protect other fundamental freedoms, such as human life. 

Evil EU German Constitution allows to force you to take "experimental drug" if Bundestag adopts a law. 

I hope, it helps, and you are booking a flight ticket to your home "free for all idiots" non EU country. 

@Jonny I don't know what the deal is in wherever your home is, but in the US you don't beat a murder charge with a stupidity and selfishness defense.

22 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

We should have a forum feature where a "Q" would be automatically added before the name of certain users.

*slow clap*

And oh: #disengage :D

13 hours ago, AlexTr said:

12 hours ago, hellfire99 said:

47 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Evil EU German Constitution allows to force you to take "experimental drug" if Bundestag adopts a law. 

Have the Bundestag adopted a law forcing people to take an experimental drug, Comrade? 

The answer, clearly, is no. 

2 hours ago, AlexTr said:

@john g. What differentiates the anti-vaxxer and the COVID denier from any other mass murderer? Nothing. They know their actions will likely kill other people and yet have the nerve to say the equivalent of a mass shooter saying, "It was their fault for being in the way of my bullet."

😂

Mass murderer?

The amount of hot air coming from you is causing global warming, Alex.  Does that make you and all the other peeps who are not carbon neutral mass murderers, too? 

Pfffft! 

51 minutes ago, hellfire99 said:

Have the Bundestag adopted a law forcing people to take an experimental drug, Comrade? 

The Germans ask nicely first, then punish.

Just like it was with car seat belts: compulsory without a fine, then a fine, then 99% fasten their seat belts, even the most ideological Car Seat Belt Querdenker have recognized physics. 

It will be the same with the vaccine. 

P.S. So now that you're an antivaxxer, you are now pro EU? If you UK were in the EU now, it wouldn't have any British made vaccines available . 

Maskless Florida Woman Jailed for Coughing on Customer

April 12, 2021 -- A Florida woman who purposefully coughed on another customer without wearing a mask in a Pier 1 store last summer has received jail time and fines, according to The Washington Post.

Debra Hunter, 53, will serve 30 days in jail, followed by 6 months of probation. She is also required to take an anger management course and pay a $500 fine. She was charged with second-degree assault, which is a misdemeanor.

Receipts

16 weeks’ jail for woman who coughed at police officers

A Scarborough woman who deliberately coughed at police officers working to keep the community safe has been jailed for 16 weeks.

Lisa Dawn Fisher, 31, of Westbourne Grove, pleaded guilty at Scarborough Magistrates’ Court to two counts of common assault against an emergency worker.

Always have receipts.

Sligo woman jailed for 28 days over coughing in garda’s face

A Sligo woman has been jailed for 28 days for coughing in the face of a garda.

Rachel Conway appeared before Judge Kevin Kilrane at a special sitting of Carrick-on-Shannon District Court on Wednesday after she coughed directly into the face of an officer on patrol in Sligo at 3.15pm on Tuesday.

Conway, a mother-of-three from Rusheen Ard, Caltragh, Sligo, faced two counts, one of section 2 assault of Community Garda Martha Carter and one relating to her refusal to give her name and address.

The court heard how Garda Carter was on bike patrol when a report came in that a group of people were drinking at the new footbridge, Riverside in the town.

Tons. Of. Receipts.