How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?   121 votes

1. 1. How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

• I will do it, this vaccine is made by doctors, and they know how is done and if is efficient.
    • I will not do it, doctors got different opinions about side effects, for the moment they don't trust this vaccine, why should I do it?
    • Vaccine? For Covid-19? GTFOOH! Doctors still learn the virus and you want to do a vaccine? Are you insane?
    • They plan to force people to do the vaccine, in order to fly, otherwise you cannot fly or travel internationally without one.
    • I am ok without one, I am still healthy, after 8-9 months of ''quarantine living'. With mask and disinfectants who needs a vaccine?
    • I will do it, but in a year or so, first persons are ''lab rats'' testers. I don't trust them yet.
    • I was already sick. No need for a vaccine for me.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,318 posts in this topic

Good news here too.  I've been checking the NS vaccination website off and on and until now it's always said that there are no appointments available and to go on their waiting list and just now, all of a sudden, there are appointments available.  i got an appointment for tomorrow morning and the 2nd shot on June 2nd.  

1 minute ago, LeonG said:

Good news here too.  I've been checking the NS vaccination website off and on and until now it's always said that there are no appointments available and to go on their waiting list and just now, all of a sudden, there are appointments available.  i got an appointment for tomorrow morning and the 2nd shot on June 2nd.  

what group are you, Leon?

Just now, CincyInDE said:

what group are you, Leon?

I don't know.  i received a letter from the health authorities in NS sent to me through AOK due to medical history.  It just says you may book your appointment now.  Doesn't say anything about groups.

17 hours ago, LeonG said:

I don't know.  i received a letter from the health authorities in NS sent to me through AOK due to medical history.  It just says you may book your appointment now.  Doesn't say anything about groups.

Actually looking at groups at https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/Infekt/Impfen/ImpfungenAZ/COVID-19/Stufenplan.pdf?__blob=publicationFile I must be in group 3.  The NS vaccination website currently lists conditions according to group 3, including age 70+, professions and medical conditions also consistent with group 3 although NS also lists day care and elementary school staff which should be in group 4.

Good but yet not peer reviewed article submitted to the British Medical Journal:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.04.22.21255913v1

the main findings:

1. Both Pfizer-BioNTech and AstraZeneca are effective, no difference spotted. 

2. The vaccines show their effectiveness 21 days before the first dose because people are afraid to get the virus and behave more cautiously. 

3. Infection probability is the same for fully vaccinated and COVID recovered people. 

Just listened to this latest interview today from John Campbell  and Dr Pierre Kory and who appeared in front of the US senate. Fascinating stuff. He's been treating people with Ivermectin and gives his first hand experiences of it . Some of the information towards the end is particularly alarming. I wonder why such a cheap (and out of patent) and effective drug would get bad press ? It's a pity he couldn't be interviewed by the Toytown doctors and scientists on here. I'm sure they'd put him right.

https://youtu.be/19DPijOoVKE

3 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Just listened to this latest interview today from John Campbell  and Dr Pierre Kory and who appeared in front of the US senate. Fascinating stuff. He's been treating people with Ivermectin and gives his first hand experiences of it . Some of the information towards the end is particularly alarming. I wonder why such a cheap (and out of patent) and effective drug would get bad press ? It's a pity he couldn't be interviewed by the Toytown doctors and scientists on here. I'm sure they'd put him right.

Peer reviewed paper, please.

14 minutes ago, Jonny said:

https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.com/features/ivermectin-covid-19-antiparasitic-political/ 

Many more out there like this article and as MM says all the test recommending against it are peer reviewed.It is being used in clinical tests.

It is apparently being used on Covid patients in a few African countries and if the people survive it´s because of the drug and if they die its because well hmm.

As an undoubted expert can you tell me why hydroxychloroquine is no more the wonder cure for Covid as it apparently was touted by many of you "free thinkers" last year ?

I´m not going to say it´s maybe because it doesn´t work but hell who knows.

Excellent. The usual TT doctors are on the case.

@MM did you actually watch that video and listen to what that  doctor had to say about actually using that drug in the field ?

Translation: Everyone else is just supposed to shut their face.

Only one person knows how to talk sense, right?

56 minutes ago, Jonny said:

@MM did you actually watch that video and listen to what that  doctor had to say about actually using that drug in the field ?

Try actually rebuffing the arguments,hows that for an idea.

I know no more about diseases than you but my arguments come from WHO,CDC,health institutions etc who use peer reviewed scientific tests not from YouTube and Facebook.

You´re the sort of person who puts their handy in the microwave to charge because you´ve seen a YouTube video saying it works.

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

As you probably read before, I don't give any credit to a single doctor "saying" things. Hard data, peer reviewed, then we talk.

I once had one of my relatives, who is a doctor, swearing the moon phase influenced child births. I told her not to make me bring data into the discussion. She lost.

Problem with doctors is that they are not used to be challenged. In my job it's impossible to make a claim without data. For them, they can say any shit and patients accept it as word of god.

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

So many posts in this thread and you're still not mentioning the Jews who prevent this wonder drug from the market. 

Let me help you:

Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) announced today that it is progressing to multiple ascending doses after completing the dosing of single ascending doses in a Phase 1 study in healthy adults to evaluate the safety and tolerability of an investigational, novel oral antiviral therapeutic for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. This Phase 1 trial is being conducted in the United States. The oral antiviral clinical candidate PF-07321332, a SARS-CoV2-3CL protease inhibitor, has demonstrated potent in vitro anti-viral activity against SARS-CoV-2, as well as activity against other coronaviruses, suggesting potential for use in the treatment of COVID-19 as well as potential use to address future coronavirus threats.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-initiates-phase-1-study-novel-oral-antiviral

48 minutes ago, D-money said:

There is no way in hell I will take any of these experimental vaccines.

This is not a vaccine but an inoculation, which was rushed and not even fully officially approved

Clinics are already filling up with vaccinated patients:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/yale-epidemiologist-half-new-covid-patients-vaccinated-video/

Your first post in this forum and one step away from the ignore list... double account?

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

Scroll down for the gateway pundit scorecard.

Oh, and stay in Berlin.

That would suggest a major BS content..

Sometimes it's like seeing a boomerang get thrown away, come back, but it's coloured differently. You know it's the same one, but it's trying to be different..

3 hours ago, D-money said:

There is no way in hell I will take any of these experimental vaccines.

This is not a vaccine but an inoculation, which was rushed and not even fully officially approved

Clinics are already filling up with vaccinated patients:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/yale-epidemiologist-half-new-covid-patients-vaccinated-video/

In Israel you do not go to a restaurant (indoors), a theater, a gym, a pool, a museum, you do not fly, you do not take in person classes at school, and many lecturers are not actually willing to record their lectures for 2 or 3 antivax students.

There are discussions to give similar freedoms to vaccinated in Germany. Fair enough: if your religion is really important to you, you do not go to the gym.