How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?   98 votes

1. 1. How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

• I will do it, this vaccine is made by doctors, and they know how is done and if is efficient.
    • I will not do it, doctors got different opinions about side effects, for the moment they don't trust this vaccine, why should I do it?
    • Vaccine? For Covid-19? GTFOOH! Doctors still learn the virus and you want to do a vaccine? Are you insane?
    • They plan to force people to do the vaccine, in order to fly, otherwise you cannot fly or travel internationally without one.
    • I am ok without one, I am still healthy, after 8-9 months of ''quarantine living'. With mask and disinfectants who needs a vaccine?
    • I will do it, but in a year or so, first persons are ''lab rats'' testers. I don't trust them yet.
    • I was already sick. No need for a vaccine for me.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

649 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, PandaMunich said:

Please see this chart for the priority groups set by the "ständige Impfkommission" (STIKO): https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/Infekt/Impfen/ImpfungenAZ/COVID-19/Stufenplan.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

12 minutes ago, Narjiz said:

I've been going by the  "Verordnung zum Anspruch auf Schutzimpfung gegen das Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus-Impfverordnung – CoronaImpfV) Vom 8. Februar 2021".

There are two different official lists. The first one posted by @PandaMunich is the official one published by the a commission of medical experts. The second list posted by @Narjiz is the official decree passed by the politicians. 

I've been using the information in the official decree.

I had Astra Zeneca first dose on Monday (1.3), felt like shit yesterday but nearly back to normal today

Target should be 700.000 per day. Right now it's 200.000 and I don't think it will go much higher before April. But it will accelerate.

It could already accelerate now if they removed the stupid rule to keep the 2nd dose reserved.

I think I heard it mentioned on the news yesterday they are going to be extending the time between the 1st and 2nd jabs as they do in the UK so this should mean more people get their first jab quicker but the vaccinations here are like watching paint dry at the moment. It's definitely an exercise in patience.

2 hours ago, MikeMelga said:

Target should be 700.000 per day. Right now it's 200.000 and I don't think it will go much higher before April. But it will accelerate.

Germany is like a diesel engine: it needs some time to pick up the speed.

1 hour ago, LukeSkywalker said:

The analogy seems to be good: there is plenty of torgue (blah blah) but once it gets going...

3 hours ago, LukeSkywalker said:

It will speed up but unless they lighten their love of bureaucracy and "correctness" I don`t think it will get as quick as other countries.

Rolling 7 day average is 175.000 nationally.  That's pathetic, at that rate it will be Sept 2022 before the program is complete.

This slow pace is just asking for trouble with variants.  They've either deliberately slowed down the pace or are incompetent in their planning starting when they first bet on Merck.

National gaslighting.

On 3/7/2021, 9:09:20, AlexTr said:

Come on! High school students would even know that is idiocy. Take that shit elsewhere. 

Oh and be blocked and be blessed..

Well, it is not a complete lie: there is ongoing research regarding using Ivermectin:

An Israeli tropical-disease expert says he has new proof that a drug used to fight parasites in third-world countries could help reduce the length of infection for people who contract coronavirus.

Prof. Eli Schwartz, founder of the Center for Travel Medicine and Tropical Disease at Sheba Medical Center in Tel Hashomer, last week completed a clinical trial of the US Food and Drug Administration-approved drug ivermectin, a broad-spectrum antiparasitic agent that has also been shown to fight viruses.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/antiparasitic-drug-reduces-covid-19-infection-exclusive-658949

Antivaxxer: we cannot use a vaccine which was tested in Phase III clinical trials on 20000 humans and approved by FDA!

Also antivaxxer: get a drug under ongoing research, not published yet, not approved by FDA yet. 

Logic?

On 3/4/2021, 2:37:18, MikeMelga said:

It could already accelerate now if they removed the stupid rule to keep the 2nd dose reserved.

The reality on the ground: 1 doctor gives 4 shots per hour. 

4 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Well, it is not a complete lie: there is ongoing research regarding using Ivermectin:

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/antiparasitic-drug-reduces-covid-19-infection-exclusive-658949

Antivaxxer: we cannot use a vaccine which was tested in Phase III clinical trials on 20000 humans and approved by FDA!

Also antivaxxer: get a drug under ongoing research, not published yet, not approved by FDA yet. 

Logic?

Oh the bloody ivermectin.  We are having serious problems with that thing back home.   If it is true or not that it helps I have zero idea, but the problem is that ivermectin is a purgative/purge medicine mostly used in ANIMALS in South America.   Now because of those rumours that it cures CV people are self-medicating with the pills meant for cows.

President Biden recently said enough vaccine for all adult citizens would be available by end of April.

I'm starting to wonder if it would be a good idea to fly to the US in May, stay with relatives, and get the jab there!

What you guys think - totally crazy or feasible?

Well American Airlines will only take international passengers with a recent covid test...