How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?   128 votes

  1. 1. How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

    • I will do it, this vaccine is made by doctors, and they know how is done and if is efficient.
      85
    • I will not do it, doctors got different opinions about side effects, for the moment they don't trust this vaccine, why should I do it?
      6
    • Vaccine? For Covid-19? GTFOOH! Doctors still learn the virus and you want to do a vaccine? Are you insane?
      3
    • They plan to force people to do the vaccine, in order to fly, otherwise you cannot fly or travel internationally without one.
      11
    • I am ok without one, I am still healthy, after 8-9 months of ''quarantine living'. With mask and disinfectants who needs a vaccine?
      2
    • I will do it, but in a year or so, first persons are ''lab rats'' testers. I don't trust them yet.
      19
    • I was already sick. No need for a vaccine for me.
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2,033 posts in this topic

Does anyone know the criteria used for the letters of invitation that are sent out with the Impfungcode? From the Berlin Senate's website, I read that the Einladung is sent to "citizens residing in Berlin". Somewhere else on the same page, it states that the vaccination is free for everyone regardless of their health insurance status.

1. What if one is not a German citizen?
2. Would they eventually call everyone who is medically eligible and registered in Berlin? e.g. even if not insured or with international health insurance.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Free Prince said:

2. Would they eventually call everyone who is medically eligible and registered in Berlin? e.g. even if not insured or with international health insurance.

No. How would they know if you are medically eligible? Medical history is private data that even your Krankenkasse is not allowed to access (without a reason). 

 

In addition, German healthcare is not fully digitalized, there is also no way your Krankenkasse can find out that you have illnesses making you eligible. 

 

Be proactive, consult your doctor. 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

3 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Be proactive, consult your doctor. 

 

Please don't contact your doctor yet!

 

@yourkeau

 

Germany is currently NOT vaccinating the general population and doctors don't have any further information (because the government is still formulating plans for widespread distribution).

 

Most praxises are already overburdened with the current situation and don't need to be harassed by patients for answers they don't have.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Free Prince said:

Does anyone know the criteria used for the letters of invitation that are sent out with the Impfungcode?

 

Yes.

 

Are you over 80? If not, it is not yet your turn.

 

If you have a high risk due to your job, contact your employer.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

No. How would they know if you are medically eligible? Medical history is private data that even your Krankenkasse is not allowed to access (without a reason). 

 

In addition, German healthcare is not fully digitalized, there is also no way your Krankenkasse can find out that you have illnesses making you eligible. 

 

Be proactive, consult your doctor. 

 

 

Not sure. But I hope they won't be sending letters of invitation to people younger than 16 etc. Hopefully, they have some metrics to not just spam every single person living in their jurisdiction.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In France there are vaccines going rancid in doctor's fridges because the uptake is so low. Maybe the anti-vaxxers should just be left to have Covid and see how they enjoy it. Pity they can't just stick the needles into the first passers-by on the street. Sigh.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, engelchen said:

 

Yes.

 

Are you over 80? If not, it is not yet your turn.

 

If you have a high risk due to your job, contact your employer.

 

 


Yes, I am aware that it's not my turn. But thank you anyway :) I was just curious to know if someone had more information on how the letters are sent out, i.e. how do they know who to call, if it's based on being registered with a Krankenkasse or purely people resident in certain areas.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, engelchen said:

Germany is currently NOT vaccinating the general population and doctors don't have any further information (because the government is still formulating plans for widespread distribution).

 

Yes, I know, but I assumed that Free Prince has some disease making them eligible anyway. If not, well, then wait. 

 

I don't understand why Germany has no vaccines. The ones we got are produced in Pfizer factories in Mainz and in Belgium. The government also wants Pfizer to build plants in Israel. It seems by the time this happens these factories will start delivering to Germany. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Free Prince said:


information on how the letters are sent out, i.e. how do they know who to call, if it's based on being registered with a Krankenkasse or purely people resident in certain areas.


My understanding is that it‘s up to you to follow the news, then when you hear that you think you‘re eligible to be vaccinated you call the apprioriate number for your area, they ask you a few questions to check that you‘re really eligible at that time, then you can sign up.

 

That at least seems to be the procedure in Hessen.

 

I‘m not aware of letters being sent out.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, yourkeau said:

Yes, I know, but I assumed that Free Prince has some disease making them eligible anyway. If not, well, then wait. 

 

I don't understand why Germany has no vaccines. The ones we got are produced in Pfizer factories in Mainz and in Belgium. The government also wants Pfizer to build plants in Israel. It seems by the time this happens these factories will start delivering to Germany. 

1) The agreement is european, so it has to distribute vaccines to all europe

2) Pfizer is a private company. EU took 1 month longer than other countries to finish negotiations, so now it's on the end of the queue.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting vaccinated:

●"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?" Goverment: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal? Government: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?" Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?" Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?" Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?" Government: "NO"

● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?" Government: "NO"

● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?" Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?" Government: "NO"

●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?" Government: "To protect others."

●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?" Government: "NO"

● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?" Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufacturer's have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

 

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"... Does not provide immunity Does not eliminate the virus Does not prevent death

Does not guarantee you won’t get it

Does not stop you from passing it on to others

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans

Does not eliminate the need for business closures

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns

Does not eliminate the need for masking

If after reading this and you still deside to get the "vaccine"...You do you!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr.Bear said:

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting vaccinated:

●"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?" Goverment: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal? Government: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?" Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?" Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?" Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?" Government: "NO"

● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?" Government: "NO"

● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?" Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?" Government: "NO"

●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?" Government: "To protect others."

●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?" Government: "NO"

● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?" Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufacturer's have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

 

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"... Does not provide immunity Does not eliminate the virus Does not prevent death

Does not guarantee you won’t get it

Does not stop you from passing it on to others

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans

Does not eliminate the need for business closures

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns

Does not eliminate the need for masking

If after reading this and you still deside to get the "vaccine"...You do you!

Unfortunately it`s twatts with views like yours that stop places reopening etc etc because they refuse the vaccine.

 

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now