How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?   147 votes

1. 1. How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

• I will do it, this vaccine is made by doctors, and they know how is done and if is efficient.
    • I will not do it, doctors got different opinions about side effects, for the moment they don't trust this vaccine, why should I do it?
    • Vaccine? For Covid-19? GTFOOH! Doctors still learn the virus and you want to do a vaccine? Are you insane?
    • They plan to force people to do the vaccine, in order to fly, otherwise you cannot fly or travel internationally without one.
    • I am ok without one, I am still healthy, after 8-9 months of ''quarantine living'. With mask and disinfectants who needs a vaccine?
    • I will do it, but in a year or so, first persons are ''lab rats'' testers. I don't trust them yet.
    • I was already sick. No need for a vaccine for me.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3,434 posts in this topic

To try to explain the phases in vaccinations, it might be helpful and informative to see covid broken down into age groups.  California has done that below and it is probably representative .  Getting data is not easy,
Some highlights:

• The Death Rate among those younger than 64 is less than 2%, younger than 59 it's less than 1%
  • The Death Rate among those older than 80 is 17%+
  • The Death Rate for CA in total is 1.2%
  • The Death Rate for USA is 1.7%
  • The Death Rate in the EU is 448,361 Deaths / 18,788,654 Cases = 2.38%
  • Those 18-34 make up 34% of the Cases and 1.4% of the Deaths
  • Those 80+ make up 3% of the Cases and 41% of the Deaths

You can find your odds below.
thumbnail.png.0e78e747676c950fea139fd072

And a dramatic Graph

60158940eb7ca_thumbnail(1).png.866c722a0

8 minutes ago, mseth said:

Brazil and South Africa 

This is new information for me England and Wales are separate countries :-p

I think he´s taking the piss and saying leave Scotland out of it.

48 minutes ago, mseth said:

Brazil and South Africa 

This is new information for me England and Wales are separate countries :-p

First I wanted to write "Einbürgerungstest bestanden", but I see you're already a German citizen :D

On 1/30/2021, 6:31:02, catjones said:
And a dramatic Graph

Nevertheless, Israel started vaccination from 60+ onwards initially. This is now the most vaccinated age group.

This is how it looks like by age (% of the population, the green bar is the second dose, the blue is the first dose):

Capture.PNG.8f0433a64e595b6030ab02296514

5 hours ago, yourkeau said:

Nevertheless, Israel started vaccination from 60+ onwards initially. This is now the most vaccinated age group.

New cases have been dropping in Israel, but too soon to tell how much it is from vaccination. Within 2 weeks we should know.

1 hour ago, MikeMelga said:

New cases have been dropping in Israel, but too soon to tell how much it is from vaccination. Within 2 weeks we should know.

The drop is very slow because of UK mutation. It is much more contagious and is spreading like a helicopter.

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

They may go up again after over 20,000 Orthodox Jews gathered for 2 rabbis' funerals and then protested. 

But not due to this funeral. They live in very dense neighborhoods and have ton of children. This is the major contributing factor. That they also fuck all the rules is also a contributing factor. They shoot themselves in the leg.

Have we had this yet?

Figures from the UK. Vaccinating older people won’t make much difference to intensive care capacity in the short term

19665351-2C5D-4A50-A895-822D8985A87D.jpeg

Unless I'm reading it wrong, those over 65 make up 65% of the hospital admissions and 45% of the ICU and 90% of the Deaths.  I'd say getting them vaccinated would make a difference.

We got to the point of offering people something to come and vaccinate. 

The municipality of Ra'anana (a city in the central Israel) is giving anyone a pizza with beer, and a 10 visits gym gift card for anyone who comes on Saturday night to get vaccinated. I've heard some places are giving soup or some other snacks which normally are offered to blood donors. 

What a time to be alive!

150586622_10159243833496941_305622344805

On 2/2/2021, 12:28:03, katheliz said:

I got the jab yesterday, with the Moderna vaccine. Due for Jab #2 in four weeks. My arm is sore, otherwise I'm fine. 

Friend back in the old country had the astra one, he's feeling quite ill.

Not that ill I guess as he's posting memes about how ill he is, but still, it's hit him hard and I think he's happy that it isn't the full illness.

Got my second jab.

I had a strange feeling of weakness like having a fever except that there was no fever at all. Well at least now I know how immune response feels like.

I already allowed myself to host some guests as well as a visit to the local winery even though a full immunity will be achieved in a week only.

2 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

I already allowed myself to host some guests as well as a visit to the local winery even though a full immunity will be achieved in a week only.

Do explain about this full immunity you have and how you will achieve it in 7 days.

8 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Do explain about this full immunity you have and how you will achieve it in 7 days.

I mean 95% efficacy as reported by Pfizer in clinical trials for FDA (Israeli regulator basically follows FDA). It is achieved 1 week after 2 dose.

Of course, it depends on each individual, but legally I am still considered as "not vaccinated" until Thursday. From tomorrow my employer opens a gym and a swimming pool for vaccinated, I cannot visit it yet.

My wife got the biontech one today and we’re happy about it, she got prioritized as a doctor who also visits retirement homes. She asked the attending physician if he could estimate when I would get it, he had no idea: people outside prioritized groups can wait sitting. At least my nightmare scenario of the two of us very sick at home with the two children won’t happen now.

BTW, the false information in the title of the thread cannot be modified because admins are antivax and really believe that vaccines cause death? 

I would like to hear if this is the policy of the Toytown administration to continue spreading false information about COVID vaccines. 

Today another non-vaccinated pregnant woman died from COVID-19, her baby was also infected and not survived.

A 32-year-old woman died of COVID-19 and doctors were unable to save her 30-week fetus in an emergency C-section, a Jerusalem hospital announced Sunday.

The woman, Osnat Ben Shitrit, was healthy until she recently contracted the coronavirus, and previously had four smooth pregnancies that ended in straightforward births, a spokeswoman for Hadassah Medical Center told The Times of Israel.

The woman had not been vaccinated.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/pregnant-32-year-old-woman-and-her-fetus-die-of-covid-19-at-jerusalem-hospital/