How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?   146 votes

1. 1. How many of you will trust Covid-19 vaccine with own lives?

• I will do it, this vaccine is made by doctors, and they know how is done and if is efficient.
    • I will not do it, doctors got different opinions about side effects, for the moment they don't trust this vaccine, why should I do it?
    • Vaccine? For Covid-19? GTFOOH! Doctors still learn the virus and you want to do a vaccine? Are you insane?
    • They plan to force people to do the vaccine, in order to fly, otherwise you cannot fly or travel internationally without one.
    • I am ok without one, I am still healthy, after 8-9 months of ''quarantine living'. With mask and disinfectants who needs a vaccine?
    • I will do it, but in a year or so, first persons are ''lab rats'' testers. I don't trust them yet.
    • I was already sick. No need for a vaccine for me.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3,424 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Keleth said:

I asked you once before but you didn´t answer or didn´t understand it (shock).

How does ivermectin especially all this proof of it working tie in with your persistent claim that 99.99% of people will "be fine" if they catch Covid.

If someone fit and health (another favourite of yours) catches Covid they´ll be fine according to you.

Yet if that same person catches Covid and takes ivermectin then the ivermectin cured it.

Those 2 don´t tie together,either the ivermectin cures it or .1% of people who catch it will be fine.

This is the difference between science and the people pushing these types of treatments.

Science wants to know why something works, these people just think they have found something that works and then tell people about it.  

Same type of people that washing their car, it then rains and they think washing their car made it rain. They are the people that are dragged along with society and it's advances rather than contributing. They think they are critical thinkers but they criticize people doing things in which critical thinking is vital, scientists. 

I’m glad that my daughter and I have so far, both had our first vaccination. I’ve heard from a friend in the UK that she and her kids all did get the virus after they were all double vaccinated after they attended a family wedding.  Several other guests got the virus too though those that were vaccinated, suffered far less than those that weren’t. 

Somewhere in this thread, it was mentioned that the UK’s infected cases continue to rise significantly despite a high rate of vaccinations.  Isn’t this most likely due to there being no compulsory mask wearing since July? And, if I recall correctly, there has never been any stipulation to use only medical quality masks.  

I still think it’s best to continue wearing masks where appropriate….supermarkets, public transport etc.  And, self test from time to time.  People forget that carriers might have no symptoms and can pass onto the vaccinated and unvaccinated. Even a mild case for the vaccinated vulnerable could be fatal.

On 13/09/2021, 11:51:32, cb6dba said:

I knocked this up earlier.

I think it covers the position and status of some of our posters here...

covid_1.JPG.002d356cbad6eccc186a117bb781

I forget to reply to your unfunny meme. You're so proud of it that you posted it 3 times.  It's still not funny . If you're looking for the people that are really afraid look at the earlier posters who were locking themselves away and counting down the days till they were vaccinated.  Or the ones who were praising the Lord after they'd had it.  They were the terrified ones.  My problem is that I've never been scared of covid and apparently that causes a problem for some people. But hey ho.  Each to their own. 

3 minutes ago, Jonny said:

My problem is that I've never been scared of covid and apparently that causes a problem for some people. 

No the problem people have with you is the "i´m not scared of Covid (which no one believes) so fuck everyone else and if you´re at risk then stay home as long as I can carry on with my life" attitude.

1 hour ago, Keleth said:

How does ivermectin especially all this proof of it working tie in with your persistent claim that 99.99% of people will "be fine" if they catch Covid.

If someone fit and health (another favourite of yours) catches Covid they´ll be fine according to you.

Yet if that same person catches Covid and takes ivermectin then the ivermectin cured it.

Those 2 don´t tie together,either the ivermectin cures it or .1% of people who catch it will be fine.

Going to answer this or you still trying to find someone who can answer it for you`?

30 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I forget to reply to your unfunny meme. You're so proud of it that you posted it 3 times.  It's still not funny . If you're looking for the people that are really afraid look at the earlier posters who were locking themselves away and counting down the days till they were vaccinated.  Or the ones who were praising the Lord after they'd had it.  They were the terrified ones.  My problem is that I've never been scared of covid and apparently that causes a problem for some people. But hey ho.  Each to their own. 

This was posted a good few pages back, it must have struck a nerve as you, as you have said yourself, do not read back more than a page or two. Even for your own questions.

As you have however started to look further back, I'd be interested in some proof that people have a problem with you not being scared of covid. Why is you not being scared a problem for you?

Each to their own but the people who you say were locking themselves away are scared, that doesn't sound much like "each to their own", more like "I feel the need to insult them".  

Now, why you would need to insult people for being scared of a virus that has killed people, that's between you and yourself, it' a little like saying "look at all those people crossing the street at the crossing, scared of traffic they are".

Interesting you class taking precautions as being scared. Sounds more to be like you want to insult others to get something off your chest.

Even if they were scared, they have all been vaccinated now, they are not the ones constantly posting about strange unproven remedies, how this is all like the 1930s and posting old far right wing material. Maybe you'll find that stuff now you are looking further back. You only said you forgot to answer as you wanted to try and hide that as you knew we'd call you out on it (as it was a pretty weak excuse for liking posts from people in the middle of a discussion on why it is wrong to post nazi documents etc).

Those people you say were scared, they seem quite quiet now, they only post to call out the bullshit conspiracy theories and bullshit treatments the still scared people are posting.

It was a pretty weak attempt to try to turn that around, and you failed. 

Although, thanks for bring that meme back to the front of the thread. I don't have to post it :lol:

23 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Going to answer this or you still trying to find someone who can answer it for you`?

I never said 99.99% of people are fine with covid.  I think I said the majority... which is fact.  The media and posters on here have turned it into something like if you catch covid you will die.  This is not the case for the majority. 

According to the FLCCC who work with covid patients including those vaccinated,  ivermectin has been observed to help if given early enough.  Along with other medicines. Look on their website if you're interested but I suspect you're not.   I don't see why this should be controversial but it is. 

I haven't taken ivermectin simply because I cannot get my hands on the human grade stuff.  I've looked online but can't get it.  When pharmacies in the US are refusing to give it out even on a doctors orders,  is that not suspicious ? I would like it on hand if I develop covid symptoms but I can't get any. 

If someone fit and healthy gets covid  most will shrug it off. I don't see any of the footballers/ athletes who caught it dying in hospital from it. Do you ?

*** cue frantic Internet searching

"COVID-19 vaccine linked to autism, juvenile delinquency and more, reports say."

Our trusted source, Miles A. Way, has unearthed shocking data the CDC sought to hide.

The experimental COVID-19 vaccine is linked to autism, juvenile delinquency and immaculate conception.

Therealscience

I'm sure I read somewhere on the interwebby about a doctor breaking his leg after operating on a broken leg. 

My recollection totally disproves your thesis that doctors can't catch broken legs even if they're wearing masks or gargling with horse dewormer.

Or something. Where was I?

42 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I never said 99.99% of people are fine with covid.

Yes you did.When you were here defending Balticus and vice versa that was your standard reply.

42 minutes ago, Jonny said:

According to the FLCCC who work with covid patients including those vaccinated,  ivermectin has been observed to help if given early enough.  Along with other medicines. Look on their website if you're interested but I suspect you're not.   I don't see why this should be controversial but it is. 

The same FLCCC who say that vaccine is also part of the solution?

Ignore that bit from them do you?

2 hours ago, emkay said:

I’m glad that my daughter and I have so far, both had our first vaccination. I’ve heard from a friend in the UK that she and her kids all did get the virus after they were all double vaccinated after they attended a family wedding.  Several other guests got the virus too though those that were vaccinated, suffered far less than those that weren’t. 

Somewhere in this thread, it was mentioned that the UK’s infected cases continue to rise significantly despite a high rate of vaccinations.  Isn’t this most likely due to there being no compulsory mask wearing since July? And, if I recall correctly, there has never been any stipulation to use only medical quality masks.  

I still think it’s best to continue wearing masks where appropriate….supermarkets, public transport etc.  And, self test from time to time.  People forget that carriers might have no symptoms and can pass onto the vaccinated and unvaccinated. Even a mild case for the vaccinated vulnerable could be fatal

A neighbour (double vaccinated) across the street, with whom I regularly go dogwalking, caught the virus just recently. She got sick at the weekend and so far is not hospitalised. She had also attended a wedding.  I've phoned with her a couple of times and she feels weak and has an awful cough, sore throat and is staying in bed. I walked with her the day before she got sick (we have only ever met out in the open), so this morning I selftested, which turned out negative, thank God. Tomorrow afternoon I have an appointment at the dermatoligst and will for good measure selftest again in the morning. Don't want to spread anything I might have without knowing. 

The UK's new case numbers are falling again and have been for a good few days now. Definitely a trend but the UK is not in the position it needs to be in as we enter autumn. Just like Germany, the vaccination rate is too low. Too many dumb motherfucker resurchers.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2021-06-14..latest&facet=none&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Confirmed+cases&Interval=Weekly&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=DEU~GBR

56 minutes ago, bramble said:

A neighbour (double vaccinated) across the street, with whom I regularly go dogwalking, caught the virus just recently. She got sick at the weekend and so far is not hospitalised. She had also attended a wedding.  I've phoned with her a couple of times and she feels weak and has an awful cough, sore throat and is staying in bed. I walked with her the day before she got sick (we have only ever met out in the open), so this morning I selftested, which turned out negative, thank God. Tomorrow afternoon I have an appointment at the dermatoligst and will for good measure selftest again in the morning. Don't want to spread anything I might have without knowing. 

That's a shame but it also reflects why we need to keep testing regardless of vaccination status. Germany forcing people to pay for tests from October could backfire. I was just reading that highly vaccinated iceland is still using testing for their covid strategy regardless of status. 

"Für Ungeimpfte wird es schwerer"

"It is getting more difficult for the unvaccinated"

Weitere Bundesländer kündigen ein 2-G-Modell an: Zutritt zu vielen Einrichtungen haben dann nur noch Immunisierte und Genesene.

In der deutschen Corona-Politik deutet sich ein Strategiewechsel an. Um einen möglichen weiteren Anstieg der Infektionszahlen im Herbst zu verhindern, steigen immer mehr Bundesländer von der sogenannten 3-G-Regelung, bei der Geimpfte, Genesene und Getestete Zutritt zu bestimmten Einrichtungen haben, in einigen Lebensbereichen auf 2 G um. Nur wer geimpft oder genesen ist, kann dann etwa Restaurants, Kultur- oder Sportveranstaltungen besuchen.

Google translation:

Further federal states are announcing a 2-G model: access to many facilities will then only be granted to immunized and convalescent people.

There are signs of a change in strategy in German corona policy. In order to prevent a possible further increase in the number of infections in autumn, more and more federal states are switching from the so-called 3-G rule, in which those who have been vaccinated, recovered and those who have been tested have access to certain facilities, to 2 G in some areas of life. Only those who have been vaccinated or recovered can then visit restaurants, cultural or sporting events, for example.

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/corona-deutschland-impfung-2g-ungeimpfte-1.5410421

11 minutes ago, Jonny said:

That's a shame but it also reflects why we need to keep testing regardless of vaccination status. Germany forcing people to pay for tests from October could backfire. I was just reading that highly vaccinated iceland is still using testing for their covid strategy regardless of status. 

4 hours ago, Keleth said:

1 hour ago, Keleth said:

The same FLCCC who say that vaccine is also part of the solution?

Ignore that bit from them do you?

14 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Yes Boycie, the same FLCCC who say that vaccines should be part of a solution along with other repurposed drugs like ivermectin. 

25 minutes ago, Janx Spirit said:

"Für Ungeimpfte wird es schwerer"

"It is getting more difficult for the unvaccinated"

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/corona-deutschland-impfung-2g-ungeimpfte-1.5410421

Like I said,  great for brambles friend.  She can cheer herself up from her covid symptoms by simply showing proof that she's vaccinated... while coughing all over the staff and into that restaurant or cinema she goes. Meanwhile the fit and healthy unvaxxed with a negative test result get denied entry. 

Strange times indeed. 

1 minute ago, Jonny said:

Yes Boycie, the same FLCCC who say that vaccines should be part of a solution along with other repurposed drugs like ivermectin. 

So you do admit to selectively believing your sources?

Because you don´t believe in the vaccine although they do.

21 minutes ago, Keleth said: