US Presidential Election Fallout

1,310 posts in this topic

" Trump will not be sworn in as President on Jan 20. He will be the 19th of the restored Republic on 4 March. "

Right, then.

*takes deep breath*

WHERE'S YOUR BOOM, BOY?

WHEN'S THE SO-CALLED SWAMP GONNA GET DRAINED??

WHEN ARE WE DEMOCRATS AND LIBERALS GONNA GET ROUNDED UP AND SHOT AS SATANISTS???

*Hahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!*

Thank you for listening.

I needed to get that out of my system.

Interesting.

The Toytown homepage no longer updates with the current posts as of today.

Not a peep about the US Inauguration.

Now isn't that a coinkidenk! :D

It's ok. Editor Bob loves Trump und his ugly buildings he regrets have never made it to Munich.

Let him mourn in peace.

1 hour ago, Metall said:

Interesting.

The Toytown homepage no longer updates with the current posts as of today.

Not a peep about the US Inauguration.

Now isn't that a coinkidenk! :D

There are updates on the local page, SPs new thread is on there.

Nothing about the election though.

27 minutes ago, dessa_dangerous said:

dessa isn't drunk and anyway has zero clue how the homepage topics are picked, much less any influence over what is featured or when.  

Just for you to know, under the circumstances given, it is totally fine to be drunk now. I am a little bit, for example.

But as a former website developer I want to reassure the TT community that mistakes that we make sometimes (which irritate you) do not really depend on the concentration of blood in alcohol. Actually, some of the worst mistakes I made I was absolutely sober, not even one beer.

I had an unusual mid week beer. I was going to just have Fanta, but went for beer instead.

In fact, I think I'll out the Fanta in the bin... 

19 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

But as a former website developer I want to reassure the TT community that mistakes that we make sometimes (which irritate you) do not really depend on the concentration of blood in alcohol. Actually, some of the worst mistakes I made I was absolutely sober, not even one beer.

From what I hear, some people made their mistakes stone cold sober, while in a voting booth. :P

I'll take my coat. :D

15 hours ago, Metall said:

Let me change my drink to a modest but heartfelt shot of single malt whiskey at 5.55!

That would be Irish whiskey then...

QAnon message boards lit up during Trump’s farewell speech after some believers noticed there were 17 flags around the stage.

The number 17 is code for QAnon followers, as the letter “Q” is the seventeenth letter of the alphabet.

:P

H+H + 1 = 17 as well, you know. Just saying. 

On 17/01/2021, 00:11:46, jeremytwo said:

Trump will not be sworn in as President on Jan 20. He will be the 19th of the restored Republic ion 4 March.

The troops are in DC as part of COG, also known as Continuity of Government. There is a sort of shadow govt already running things through FEMA.

13 hours ago, Metall said:

" Trump will not be sworn in as President on Jan 20. He will be the 19th of the restored Republic on 4 March. "

Right, then.

*takes deep breath*

WHERE'S YOUR BOOM, BOY?

WHEN'S THE SO-CALLED SWAMP GONNA GET DRAINED??

WHEN ARE WE DEMOCRATS AND LIBERALS GONNA GET ROUNDED UP AND SHOT AS SATANISTS???

*Hahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!*

Thank you for listening.

I needed to get that out of my system.

10 minutes ago, john_b said:

‘We All Got Played’: QAnon Followers Implode After Big Moment Never Comes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2021/01/20/we-all-got-played-qanon-followers-implode-after-big-moment-never-comes/

:lol:

Some posts just need to be read together.

@jeremytwo, why was the script not followed? :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, silty1 said:

QAnon message boards lit up during Trump’s farewell speech after some believers noticed there were 17 flags around the stage.

The number 17 is code for QAnon followers, as the letter “Q” is the seventeenth letter of the alphabet.

:P

H+H + 1 = 17 as well, you know. Just saying. 

So this is basically like the various 'the world will end' cults that stand there on the date it will happen, nothing happens and they say 'we get to live, THIS TIME'...

1 minute ago, cb6dba said:

So this is basically like the various 'the world will end' cults that stand there on the date it will happen, nothing happens and they say 'we get to live, THIS TIME'...

Our resident expert explains that the true inaugeration date is 4 March 2021.  If only people would pay attention.  

9 minutes ago, snowingagain said:

Our resident expert explains that the true inaugeration date is 4 March 2021.  If only people would pay attention.  

This is how it all starts.

They get a cult going, pick a date, it doesn't happen, then they're all 'oh no, what went wrong' and before they know it they are scaring families and little blond girls by coming out of the TV.

7 minutes ago, cb6dba said:

This is how it all starts.

They get a cult going, pick a date, it doesn't happen, then they're all 'oh no, what went wrong' and before they know it they are scaring families and little blond girls by coming out of the TV.

Like this?

https://assets.amuniversal.com/7dc3bb303661013941b7005056a9545d