US Presidential Election Fallout

1,386 posts in this topic

Just now, hellfire99 said:

Is this thread gonna be exactly the same as the other thread(s)? Brilliant! 

The all new Biden thread hasn't been opened yet ! 

Enjoy ! :ph34r: 

Just now, lunaCH said:

That's because no one knows what his policies are. They just wanted rid of Trump.

I wonder if this Biden bloke is gonna do a Tony Blair and let everyone down. 

I'm sure whatever happens, Trump will continue to be blamed for everything. 

8 minutes ago, lunaCH said:

Enjoy ! :ph34r: 

President Elect Biden to you luna! 

Mind you, the actual office of "President Elect" doesn't actually exist! They just made it up! 

The incompetence of this electoral fraud is beyond funny.

16 hours ago, hellfire99 said:

That's because no one knows what his policies are. They just wanted rid of Trump.

Shows how hated Trump was.I can`t recall anyone running such a low profile campaign and winning.

I wonder if this Biden bloke is gonna do a Tony Blair and let everyone down. 

Probably.

The hype around him reminds me of this ...

I'm sure whatever happens, Trump will continue to be blamed for everything.

Probably,but there again he is at fault for a lot of it.

I just hope it doesn`t give the Democrats free reign to do what they want.

US election 2020: Trump ally Chris Christie urges him to accept defeat

Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie called the president's legal team a "national embarrassment".

President Trump has refused to concede the election, making unsubstantiated claims of widespread electoral fraud.

Many Republicans have supported his legal efforts but a small but growing number have broken ranks.

On Saturday Mr Trump suffered a major blow in Pennsylvania, after a judge dismissed a lawsuit from the Trump campaign seeking to invalidate millions of mail-in votes in the battleground state.

In a scathing ruling, Judge Matthew Brann said his court had been presented with "strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations".

The move paves the way for Pennsylvania to certify Mr Biden's win - the Democratic president-elect leads there by more than 80,000 votes.

The certification is due to happen later on Monday, but the Trump campaign is appealing against the ruling.

Mr Biden is projected to defeat President Trump 306 to 232 in the US electoral college, which determines who becomes president - far above the 270 he needs to win.

New Jersey State Representative Bill Pascrell calls for Rudy Deludy to be disbarred for "fraud" and "deceit" in his insane filings.

“Mr. Giuliani has participated in the filing of a series of absurd lawsuits seeking to overturn the will of the voters ... and has caused irreversible damage to the public trust in the fair administration of our elections,” Pascrell wrote Friday to the Grievance Committee for three New York Judicial Districts.

He accused Giuliani, who is leading Donald Trump’s attack on the results of the presidential election, of “clearly” violating the state’s Rules of Professional Misconduct that prohibit “dishonesty, fraud, deceit” and “misrepresentations.”

He “should face the severest sanction your body can mete out: revocation of his law license,” Pascrell added.

More here

30 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

New Jersey State Representative Bill Pascrell calls for Rudy Deludy to be disbarred for "fraud" and "deceit" in his insane filings.

More here

Set aside that it`s Giuliani but is he actually doing anything that a lot of lawyers wouldn`t do ?

Yes, he actually is. The lawsuits are frivolous and completely without merit. Most states have laws on the books outlawing such frivolous lawsuits (like NJ and NY, as stated in my linked article).

Not all lawyers are as bad and useless as Rudy. There are actual codes and laws that govern their conduct. Hopefully they'll be applied once "Law and Order" President* Toddler is dragged kicking and screaming from the Oval Office.

On 11/22/2020, 5:11:49, hellfire99 said:

Is this thread gonna be exactly the same as the other thread(s)? 

Correct me if I am wrong, but, yes! 

10 hours ago, Keleth said:

Shows how hated Trump was.I can`t recall anyone running such a low profile campaign and winning.

I would say there was a lot of Groupthink, too. 

I asked a fair few people why they didn't like Trump and they couldn't really explain why, or name any policies they were against, and then they got pissed off with me when I pressed them on the subject! 

And then when I pressed them on why they were pissed off with me, their heads literally exploded! 

:lol:

10 hours ago, Keleth said:

I just hope it doesn`t give the Democrats free reign to do what they want.

"Meet the new boss, the same as the old boss" ? 

Here's a good essay reminding Americans that it is a coup, the damage has already been done, and we have lost. 

I Lived Through A Stupid Coup. America Is Having One Now

You’ve already lost. This is what Americans need to understand

Two years ago, I lived through a coup in Sri Lanka. It was stupid. The minority party threw chili powder at everyone in Parliament and took over by farce. Math, however, requires a majority and the courts kicked them out. They gave in. We’d been protesting for weeks and yay, we won.

No.

I didn’t know it at the time, but we had already lost. No one knew — but oh my God, what we lost. ...

The whole essay can be read by following the link above.

Michigan to certify Biden's win:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/23/politics/michigan-certify-election-results-monday/index.html

And now the GSA has named Biden president elect. This clears the way for him and his team to start the transition.