Cheapest fast way to ship documents US --> Germany?

3 posts in this topic

Hi all, I am trying to ship a time-sensitive document from the US to Berlin, and would need it within 7 days. Between DHL, USPS, FedEx, UPS (anything else?) does anyone have recent experience with the best rate for getting a time-sensitive document shipped to Germany? 

I've tried checking the online rate finders through these shipping services, but I'm still confused about some of the pricing, and I know that since COVID-19, rates and offerings have changed somewhat, so I'd trust first-hand experience more in this case. 

Thanks

If that time sensitive, either fly over yourself and pick it up or get a friend to bring it and fly straight back. 

Often similar price as fastest courier as long as they sit in 'economy' and not business.

I normally pay DHL $30 from China express for shipping documents 7 days or less, they cannot guarantee next day and yes I have sat on a plane 7 hours later for a time sensitive part from China $1500 Euros when I all ready had a visa passport etc set up.  You have no chance these days unless flying business, I have even considered a bike ride.