Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Leben in Deutschland Test Results

4 posts in this topic

I live in BW and took the test on 16.09 but haven't received the results yet. I contacted the local vhs and they told me the results will be sent by BAMF via post so they cannot really help... Does anybody know if it is normal and I should wait a little bit longer, or should I contact BAMF directly? I couldn't really find a valid email address so I guess calling them is my best option?

Thanks a lot!

In „normal“ times it takes around 6 weeks to get test results.  You haven‘t even reached that marker.

Time for my eye drops! I just read that as “ Lesben in Deutschland Test Results.”

Sorry about that...

On 10/21/2020, 9:51:33, Space Cowboy said:

In „normal“ times it takes around 6 weeks to get test results.  You haven‘t even reached that marker.

It is more than 8 weeks now so I called them and they told me it is possible that it could take up to 10 weeks due to the current situation. They also asked me to write a letter since they don't answer questions on the phone or email without any ID confirmation. How long would it take for them to answer letters? Should I just wait and hope that it arrives? I was hoping this would be a faster process since I also have a deadline and didn't expect to wait for the results for that long.