Adult ADHD/ADHS Doctor

1 post in this topic



I was recently recommended to seek treatment for ADHD/ADHS. I am an adult woman, with a gesetzliche Krankenversicherung. I am specifically looking for English-speaking doctors.  However, while looking for doctors I contacted quite a few, I have found out that all of them are either not comfortable treating a patient in English, have a year-long waiting list or require an initial payment of 100+ Euros (I am a student so this is a bit much for me).  I checked out the other threads on here, but did not find any specific recommendations, other than to Googe, which I have already done quite a bit. I also contacted my Krankenkasse (TK), but they were also unable to provide any recommendations.


Does anybody here have some recommendations for doctors? Online consultations would also work for me, if that could provide me with the adequate treatment.




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now