mahnverfahren help

8 posts in this topic

Hi, i ordered 2 items from amazon. Amazon cancelled one of the orders and paid the other. However when they cancelled 1 order they cancelled my payment for both. They did not ask my bank for the 5,98. Then they sent me an invoice for the item €5,98 plus a charge of €3 from their debt collection service. I paid thinking that the error was mine.

I was given 2 weeks to pay which i did straight away but on the next day I received a reminder.

I wrote and told them that it was paid but again on the following day i not only had a reminder but also a threat of legal proceedings being started.

Again i told them that i had paid.

On the day after this they finally accepted that i had paid.

I thought that this was the end until i placed another order.

Amazon told me that my bank details that i have used for the last 12 years were no longer accepted. I used another bank and denied. Amazon told me that they would now only accept a credit card, so i tried this. Refused again.

not only that amazon went through my shopping basket and removed the items i have their.

They also cancelled my music account but restored it after i pointed out that i have paid for that music.

I asked why, and that is when i was told that i am now going through mahnverfahren or Mahnprozess  !!

yesterday i tried to buy phone credit for the first time with my new sim card. My bank details were refused.

We have checked with all my banks and at no time have they refused an amazon payment, in fact they do not understand this.

we telephoned amazon who say they can not discuss it as its covered with data protection.

Obviously we will speak with my bank tomorrow, but what else can i do please ?

I had this same issue when i first moved here.  Not a payment issue, but would not accept a order when trying to charge to my German sep account number or us credit card. You mentioned using same account for 12 years is this a german account or credit card? When i called they told me the same thing i could order by gift cards...I was really pissed. When I finally got a German  issued credit card they accepted it but first few orders were only for very small euro amounts. If I ordered bigger amounts they would cancel  the order. After placing a few small orders they changed my account and i can order whatever i want. Try ordering a small value order and see what happens.

Normal bank account first, they told me I needed to use a credit card from now on but they refused that too

They won't let me order anything. They empty my basket before I get to check out. Nothing is expensive

10 minutes ago, Henribear said:

Normal bank account first, they told me I needed to use a credit card from now on but they refused that too

9 minutes ago, Henribear said:

They won't let me order anything. They empty my basket before I get to check out. Nothing is expensive

Open a new account. ;)

30 minutes ago, lunaCH said:

Open a new account. ;)

I am not buying anything from Amazon again. My worries are about my bank details not being accepted to buy pay as you go credit for my new SIM card

8 hours ago, Henribear said:

I am not buying anything from Amazon again. My worries are about my bank details not being accepted to buy pay as you go credit for my new SIM card

Use a credit card to top up when you need to perhaps.

Amazon have admitted they were at fault and have said they will refund the money that they took from me. we´ll see.

After that i bought something small and again they said that the bank rejected the payment but they were paid and sent the item. something seriously wrong with that place