Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Paying MVV fare

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

I have paid 60 euros penalty fare with a ticket machine today, Should I do anything else?

It gave me 2 receipts, But when I scanned the QR code again, I could pay the price again!!!

Also, Can it cause any problems for my permanent residence permit and citizenship process in future?

I use the mobile app for buying monthly tickets and it ran out of battery.

On 21/09/2020, 01:12:15, ashkan said:

I have paid 60 euros penalty fare with a ticket machine today, Should I do anything else?

It gave me 2 receipts, But when I scanned the QR code again, I could pay the price again!!!

If the penalty is paid with the proper reference number then you should be OK. If still in doubt then visit the customer centre for confirmation. 

Also, Can it cause any problems for my permanent residence permit and citizenship process in future?

No. The case ends when you have paid the penalty. Make sure you do not repeat the offence. 

I use the mobile app for buying monthly tickets and it ran out of battery.

Does that mean you didn't have the monthly ticket(couldn't buy in time) or you could not show your already purchased valid monthly ticket to ticket checker? If it was the later case that you already had the personalised non transferable monthly ticket (& couldn't show it due to dead battery), then the penalty could have been converted to just administrative fine. 

https://www.s-bahn-muenchen.de/s_muenchen/view/service/fahrscheinkontrolle_en.shtml

11 hours ago, vivanco said:

If the penalty is paid with the proper reference number then you should be OK. If still in doubt then visit the customer centre for confirmation. 

No. The case ends when you have paid the penalty. Make sure you do not repeat the offence. 

Does that mean you didn't have the monthly ticket(couldn't buy in time) or you could not show your already purchased valid monthly ticket to ticket checker? If it was the later case that you already had the personalised non transferable monthly ticket (& couldn't show it due to dead battery), then the penalty could have been converted to just administrative fine. 

https://www.s-bahn-muenchen.de/s_muenchen/view/service/fahrscheinkontrolle_en.shtml

I had a monthly ticket but my phone ran out of battery.

I just found out late that I can pay 5 euros instead of 60 euros, I already paid 60 euros and they can't refund the money.

Thanks for your help.