Let’s play : find Yasmin A’s insta

10 posts in this topic

The media could do it but the bastards aren’t sharing.

 

Or surname, or Facebook is good too.

 

Theres no reward just the honor of making knowledge free.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, RedMidge said:

Er- am I missing something here?!

 

Yes, the Superspreader from Garmisch.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The name is available now but she’s deleted her socials. I thought she would be from Florida somehow.

 

Was this discussed here elsewhere? Back in the day a thread like this would have been on fire. Someone would have known someone in the Garmisch scene and we would have known all this before any media.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kza said:

 Back in the day a thread like this would have been on fire. Someone would have known someone in the Garmisch scene and we would have known all this before any media.

 

 

 

 

- it´s only the oldies left here now, Kza! We don´t go out clubbing very much, and 9.30pm is what we call a "late night"!

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I once met a woman ( whom I was warned about ) who was known as a Superspreader.. but it wan’t for corona!

So I avoided her..

Her nickname was Yellow Submarine but I   prefer not to go into detail.😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, john g. said:

I once met a woman ( whom I was warned about ) who was known as a Superspreader.. but it wan’t for corona!

So I avoided her.  Her nickname was Yellow Submarine but I   prefer not to go into detail.😂

 

That is right guys.  Dirty women have STDs and spread them to men.   Which is presumably why men in South Africa sought out virgins to have sex with to avoid AIDS.  Weirdly though, the virgins then got infected.  Go figure.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very true, snowingagain. We all have to watch out. I was a fairly innocent 22 at the time I was warned in that particular pub - pre-Aids. Gonorreah or whatever in those days.

My post was not an anti-woman post ( maybe you interpreted it as such/ just a feeling .)

Anti getting a dreadful disease.

I wish my mate Mike had been more careful. Died of AIDS.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020, 6:15:35, Kza said:

The media could do it but the bastards aren’t sharing.

 

Or surname, or Facebook is good too.

 

Theres no reward just the honor of making knowledge free.

 

17 hours ago, Kza said:

The name is available now but she’s deleted her socials. I thought she would be from Florida somehow.

 

Was this discussed here elsewhere? Back in the day a thread like this would have been on fire. Someone would have known someone in the Garmisch scene and we would have known all this before any media.

 

 

Yasmin Adli is indeed from Florida, or were you just confirming your suspicions?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8741665/US-military-employee-faces-ten-years-German-jail-bar-crawl-COVID-19-apologizes.html

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now