Looking for Housekeeper

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I am looking for a housekeeper to clean, tidy, do laundry, organize and do some light grocery shopping for my family of 4.  We have two small children (2 under 2), no pets and both parents work full-time. The ideal person would be detail-oriented, english speaker, good with kids (although no child-minding is needed), organized and a happy, caring person whose personality fits well with our family and is committed to working with us on a long-term basis.  It would be part-time with exact hours TBD.  Our flat is in Alt Bogenhausen with easy access to tram, bus and Ubahn that are connected to all parts of the city.  Street parking is also easy if driving.

Please message me with your interest and include a brief background on yourself, prior similar experience and the reason why you are interested in working with us.

Thank you!

Hello, we are Jojo and Andreea, we are interested about your post and also our area of work is in Bogenhausen, we have 2-3 clients there and at the same time we work for a kindergarten in Richard Strauss str.  We would be happy to get into contact with you about regular housekeeping, and our number is 015145486004 / e-mail: blgeanina2608(at)gmail.com . Thank you so much and looking forward to hearing from you.