Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Good dance clubs in Frankfurt

9 posts in this topic

hi all, there's about 10 uni guys and gals from the UK coming over to visit this weekend for our uni christmas re-union weekend in Frankfurt! we're off to NYC's tonight for blue hour cocktails and then are making our way over to Sachsenhausen.

Tomorrow we've got a table booked at Joe Pena's in Bockenheim for 8pm and then are going out prob in the centre afterwards. Problem is, we're not sure what clubs there are around nowadays and somewhere that would let a group of 10ish people in?

Can anyone recommend a decent club that would do the job? Music isn't important really, even a deutsche Schlagerparty would be ok! ps, if anyone fancies coming along, just let me know.

Well Cocoon is the 'in' place at the moment if you do not mind paying 15€ to get in!

I dunno really I think most of the good clubs would not be to keen on letting in a group of 10 so you'd be best to split into small groups!!

If you want to have a laugh try the Blue Angel...

It'll be an experience all of your friends will be talking about for months afterwards :lol:

Hey Phil, follow Muffin's advice and check out "Cocoon" ... it's worth the visit, if A) You like dance music, B) You want to see some funky architecture, and C) You want to party with the "IN" crowd (therefore, showing off to UK friends).

TIP: Save your money and go after 2AM, most likely you won't have to pay +++ it's the best time to bet at the club.

By the way, welcome to Frankfurt!!

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for good dance clubs in Frankfurt. I've heard a lot about Cocoon, but I'm not really into techno/trance. Any suggestions for a fun place on a Saturday night would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Topics merged by admin

would make it easier if i would know what kind of music you like ;)

there are a few around the zeil

http://www.the-cave.de/

http://www.final-destination-club.de/

there is one if you go up the zeilgalarie as well

www.livingxxl.de - personally i can't stand the crowd there. been there only a few times and i think there are way to many posers...

http://www.dancefloorguide.de/frankfurt

hope this helps

Odeon on the edge of Bornheim's supposed to be an 'interestingly cheesy' night- though I've not been there myself have evry intention of going at some point before I leave!

EDIT:- Pulse the gay club is also pretty good- there's 2 rooms in the cellar- one is dance and the other r n b and hiphop- good laugh and great cocktails! Although the r n b room is a bit sweaty ming!