Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

German course Idar-Oberstein

3 posts in this topic

Hello! I will be living in Idar Oberstein for the next 6 months as an Aupair. I’ve been trying to find a German course but all of them are in big cities such as Manheim or Mainz. Which is good but I’ll spend more money in the train than in the german course.

So if any of you has any relevant information I’ll be really grateful

Our local Volkshochschule  (adult education school)  VHS, for short,   is offering on line courses, I notice. Perhaps the ones near you are too, although you could do an online course from anywhere.  It has been a while since I did a course but we were encouraged to participate in extra activities to  practice speaking such as museum visits, game nights or coffee hour. Good luck!

19 hours ago, easytodraw said:

Our local Volkshochschule  (adult education school)  VHS, for short,   is offering on line courses, I notice. Perhaps the ones near you are too, although you could do an online course from anywhere.  It has been a while since I did a course but we were encouraged to participate in extra activities to  practice speaking such as museum visits, game nights or coffee hour. Good luck!

Thank you!!