Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lawyer recommendation for expired blue card (personal mistake) - still employed

3 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Due to general life concerns and becoming overwhelmed by german bureaucracy I have come to have a 6 month expired blue card.

My job helped me with my blue card application but since corona made it all online, it stalled somewhere along the process and I started work regardless.

I pay my taxes, speak c1 german and work, but my visa is expired.  It's been long enough where i think the best way to approach the ausländerbehörde is through a lawyer. I am willing to pay a fine for my mistake.

I am looking for recommendations, thanks in advance.

I understand you had already a visa and a work permit.  Did you make an appointment to extend your visa before it expired?  or at least very close after it expired?

It seems you are in berlin, I can highly recommend Katja Ponert who speaks fluent english. The firm is at www.vpmk.de

your Explanation though is Confusing. Do you need a extension of blue card? or did you never actually finish the process When the first application was made And you started work anyway.. if so that would be more serious. katja would help and easy for appointments, I have used her personally for my residence.