certificate of residence not Residence permit card

27 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any idea what a certificate of residence is?  I have been issued a certifice instead ofthe residence permit card?

 

 

can anyone help me with this. Can anyone help me with this what this is and why would i be issued this?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you talking about a Meldebestätigung? It's what they give you when you register your residence.

 

You only get it once, however - if you need proof of registration after that, you need to get an Auszug aus dem Melderegister.

 

Your residence permit is something else entirely - it's your visa/permission for staying here.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Are you talking about a Meldebestätigung? It's what they give you when you register your residence.

 

You only get it once, however - if you need proof of registration after that, you need to get an Auszug aus dem Melderegister.

 

Your residence permit is something else entirely - it's your visa/permission for staying here.

I am not talking abou the meldebestatigung.

 

I am talking about the residence permit. I was given a residence certificate instead of this

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AlexTr said:

@Reexvan Do you mean you have a green Fiktionsbescheinigung?

 

thats a fiktionbescheinigung! i know what that is .. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Reexvan Okay, good luck with your bad attitude. I hope someone feels like answering you.

 

In case that isn't clear, I know the answer. I am not helping you. Grow up. Maybe you are somebody somewhere, but nobody here owes you shit.

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jeba said:

What do you want/need it for? Maybe that would help.

i applied for a residence permit and i asked them via email when will i receive it and i got the email with the certificate of residence attached#.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Reexvan said:

Does anyone have any idea what a certificate of residence is?  I have been issued a certifice instead ofthe residence permit card? 

It's just a document that states that you are legal alien here in Germany untill the expiry date mentioned in it or the while you get the actual resident permit. Does the title start with  vorlaüfige Bescheinigung... meaning provisional certificate...? 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, vivanco said:

 

8 minutes ago, vivanco said:

It's just a document that states that you are legal alien here in Germany untill the expiry date mentioned in it or the while you get the actual resident permit. Does the title start with  vorlaüfige Bescheinigung... meaning provisional certificate...? 

No. it doesnt say anything like this.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don’t you just reply to the email

and ask them? Instead you’re on here giving short answers to people trying to help you. If you were more polite in your responses you would probably have your answer by now.

good luck

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, NorthernLight said:

If you were more polite in your responses

I´m failing to see where he was unpolite. At least by my German standards.

What exactly is the title of the document (in German)?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jeba said:

I´m failing to see where he was unpolite. At least by my German standards.

What exactly is the title of the document (in German)?

 

I am not failing to see where he was impolite. In fact by my German standards he was rude.

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Namu said:

 

I am not failing to see where he was impolite. In fact by my German standards he was rude.

Jebasplaining at its finest.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, jeba said:

I´m failing to see where he was unpolite. At least by my German standards.

What exactly is the title of the document (in German)?

 

Maybe he will be polite enough to answer your question and state the title of the document, which he should have done anyway in his initial post instead of keeping everyone guesssing. 

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, bramble said:

he should have done anyway in his initial post instead of keeping everyone guesssing. 

That seems to happen quite a lot. Sometimes from a new account, which I'm informed (from another forum) that this is to keep traffic up, by drip-feeding the readers snippets. :rolleyes:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bramble said:

 

Maybe he will be polite enough to answer your question and state the title of the document, which he should have done anyway in his initial post instead of keeping everyone guesssing. 

 

Indeed. The whole thread is like a guessing game:

 

"I need a residence certificate."

 

"Is it a residencial "Meldebescheinigung?"

 

"No, it's a permit, not a certificate."

 

"Is a 'Fiktionsbescheinigung?"

 

"NOOOOO!"

 

"Is it a certificate of tax residency?"

 

"No."

 

"Does your document say this?"

 

"No."

 

"Does your document say that?"

 

"No."

 

And the game goes on...

 

 

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now