Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Saturday 22nd August 19:30, Beer gardening, Poseidon, Karl-Preis-Platz 1, 81671 München, Germany

9 posts in this topic

There has been a long tradition of Saturday beer gardening around Munich. However the weather this Saturday looks rather inclement. Therefore I suggest dinner at a Greek restaurant.

The restaurant is Poseidon, which is located richt next to one of the U2 exits at Karl Preis Platz. If the weather is better than expected, we can sit outside.

https://www.poseidon-ramersdorf.de/

Please reply and add your name to the list, so that I can book the correct numbers.

Don't forget to bring a mask!

1. LisaJK

Please copy/paste the last list into the reply and add your name As Soon As Possible, at the latest 5 pm Saturday

1. LisaJK

2. Paul.

Please copy/paste the last list into the reply and add your name As Soon As Possible, at the latest 5 pm Saturday

1. LisaJK

2. Paul.

3. cragrat

Please note, numbers will be restricted to 10, due to covid rules.

1. LisaJK

2. Paul

3. cragrat

4. Harrislee1

5. Metall

6. Emma

Sorry I am not going to be able to make it this evening. I hope you have a good evening.