o2 Kombi-Vorteil, any good ?

4 posts in this topic

Dear all,

o2 customer service i was in contact with barely knew any english and literally had to bring a new girl on her first day who spoke some english to explain to me how o2 Kombi Vorteil works.

nevertheless i still have no clue what im getting myself into.

I have a mobile Tarif contract for 2 years and a Flex DSL contract which can be cancelled every month.

I pay 20€ monthly for the mobile and 35€ for the dsl, as a student, i feel like im paying too much

They advertised that this Kombo will save me 25 Euros and for that i have to pay a one time fee of 49,99€ , i get a new simcard too.

I still have 14 days to renounce it.

So my question is: does anyone of you have this Tarif? and could you please explain it to me?

Cheers

Check alternatives at www.check24.de for dsl. For mobile I'd consider e. g. Pennymobil prepaid flatrate including 3 GB of data for €7,95.

20 hours ago, Endstation said:

So my question is: does anyone of you have this Tarif? and could you please explain it 

With Combi Vorteile you get some discount. 

See this pdf for the possible combinations thats valid for your case.

I once had 10 euro discount /month with dsl + mobile contract. 

This will only work if both the contract is linked to same user or customer number(I am not sure). Please call customer service to check if you get the combi Vorteil or not. Also please note that in Germany you can sign up the contract at any o2 shop, but to cancel it you have to send written notice to their main office. You can't just pop up to any o2 shop and cancel the contract. 

29 minutes ago, vivanco said:

you can sign up the contract at any o2 shop

Signing up at a brick and mortar shop will mean waiving the online discount though you could get by using portals like check 24.