Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Best & Worst Things about Berlin

8 posts in this topic

I've lived in Berlin for many years and the city has become a second home to me. There’s so much that I love about it, however as is true with any relationship, you have to acknowledge the problems as well. There's a new podcast episode out that focuses on the best and worst things about Berlin and I'm very curious if you agree or disagree with the list.

https://www.agdwpodcast.com/podcast-episodes/episode/1e9861b3/berlin-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-ep-28

What are your favorite and least favorite things about life in Berlin?

We'll see if he comes back a changed person after interacting with that thread. I stay away from it.

I love how spammers try to act like they just stumbled upon whatever it is they're trying to get people to click on. I mean, just say- I made a podcast about it!

6 hours ago, BobbyDigital said:

I love how spammers try to act like they just stumbled upon whatever it is they're trying to get people to click on. I mean, just say- I made a podcast about it!

It is kind of obvious when a new member says 'hey, look at this and check out my...'..

Having sad that, I'll always love Berlin. Coming from a city with 24,000 people in it, Berlin was just great. Things were open longer, the transport ran all the time and the people were just so disinterested in everyone else. 

However it's become very expensive (ok, it's not the only place).